JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I plan on going. It has been on my bucket list for years. If this is the last one. It should be good. I will be traveling with my gun show partner who already has tables in the vendor building. Plus I have a friend in Summerset Kentucky and he already has motel rooms for that weekend close to the range. This may be my one and only choice to shoot a Minigun. Maybe a quad 50 cal. Or a Ma Duece..........The list goes on. I for sure will be taking tons of pics.

323101649_KnobCreekMGShootAnnouncementOct2021.jpg.09649730e3c191cf05454c45c1e78697.jpg 1897374065_KnobCreekMGShootAnnouncementOct2021b.jpg.4453e8a59680e437df6d67f65a2808f5.jpg

I do miss the ARPC machine gun shoots.
Yes my self as well. We used to drive down from the north and do the competition shoots they had back in the 90s. Loved it. Came home with a few trophies as well. Now it's just a free for all so guys can make money renting guns. No competition shooting.

Yes my self as well. We used to drive down from the north and do the competition shoots they had back in the 90s. Loved it. Came home with a few trophies as well. Now it's just a free for all so guys can make money renting guns. No competition shooting.
It was cancelled a few years back, and I was happy to give guys money to rent their goods....that didn't sound right....

According to the story, the event's host just kinda... aged out of it.
Hopefully someone will pick up the torch and carry on the tradition in his stead. They might call it something different. It might be in a different location.
They'll most likely hold off on announcing anything until after this year's event... nostalgia and the potential for extinction builds crowds and should drive up attendance.

At least that's what I'm hoping for.

Damn. Knob Creek was on my "Someday..." list... :(
Mine as well. That is why I have made up my mind that "I" will be going to see the last one. I have 4 month to plan and get ready. I will camp and sleep out of canopy of my truck. My gun show partner said that it takes roughly 3 days from western Washington. An average of 800 miles a day. We will be dropping down through southern Idaho and through Utah. Much faster and less miles than I-90 east and then drop down to the mid west. My dream is to shoot a minigun. Everything else after that will be frosting on the cake.

According to the story, the event's host just kinda... aged out of it.
Hopefully someone will pick up the torch and carry on the tradition in his stead. They might call it something different. It might be in a different location.
They'll most likely hold off on announcing anything until after this year's event... nostalgia and the potential for extinction builds crowds and should drive up attendance.

At least that's what I'm hoping for.

My thoughts also, the tradition must be continued by those coming up in the ranks. At least that's the way it used to be back in the day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top