JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The economy is so bad that ...

I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

I ordered a burger at McDonald's and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?"
CEO's are now playing miniature golf.

If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them.

Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.

McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.

Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names.

A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico.

Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunnting.

Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore.

The Mafia is laying off judges.

Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.

Congress says they are looking into this Bernard Madoff scandal. Oh Great!! The guy who made $50 Billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $1.5 Trillion disappear!

I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Lifeline. I got a call center in Pakistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.

I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Lifeline. I got a call center in Pakistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck.

:s0140:

The economy is so bad, a picture is now only worth 200 words.

It's so bad, Snoop Dogg had to start eating regular brownies.

The economy is so bad, I went to my bank the other day and the teller handed me a note saying, "This is a robbery!"

i told the wife the other nite --the little plastic bags she always saves from shopping,(just to be used for whatever)are kept in a 5 gal. bucket in the pantry (which is always been overflowing)weeeeeeeell-- were just about out-we are down to,just buying what it takes to get by-i find that saving cans,and bottles has an upside to it in todays world:s0155:--we are able to meet our payments,buuuuuuuuuuut--we cant go anywhere--i'm sure glad the big boy's say--its getting better:s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114:
steven

"The economy is so bad....."

I went to look at a house the other day, ad said it had a bidet but all I saw was a squirt gun and a bottle of Evian.

.. that we have to export our rich people to Chicago.

....Glen Beck has to use the same 10 portriats over and over.

... Al Gore had to sell the rights to the internet.

..... Sarah Palin had to go to supercuts.

.... Endangered species are now willing to sell their habitat.

.... Our health care insurance is only going up 8% this year.

..... They haven't raised the tax on cigarettes in over 6 minutes.

..... The scale at my doctors office is actually reading low.

..... If you fall behind on your mortgage the bank will refuse to foreclose.

..... Home Depot now has a two drink minimum.

Well, I agree they aren't very good, but at least I made them up, lol.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top