JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It is 44mag. It has the 357 slide and magazine, but I need a 357 bolt and spring I think. Then I probably will also add 50 AE as I can. The eagle has landed.

I also picked up a 10mm RIA 1911 at Jeremy's

7EF137F7-5D6C-48CB-9E36-65B59D7BDF16.jpeg C0AEC97B-1A16-40EB-8667-29D5B846C303.jpeg

Two theories:

1. He said eagle, so Desert Eagle? Fun. Had one in .44 Magnum. Shot it a ton. Loved vaporizing bowling pins with said. No complaints, but dumped in the Great Purge of 2020, and have zero regrets.
  2. LAR Grizzly? Never had a chance to play with one, but old school cool.
Either way, 'gratz. :s0155:

I am guessing this will be a fairly soft shooting 357 based on weight alone

Could certainly be. The .44 Magnum DE I ran for a spell was not obnoxious recoil-wise. More of a long push, rather than a snappy kick. Or but another way, the Model 29 which is easily my all time favorite handgun, is much snappier. (Though, candidly, I don't find it unpleasant with most loads.)

So my wife wasn't too happy I made 200 rounds of 44 mag today. And then I had to finish 50 .500S&W. I am waiting on my dies for .50ae. I am excited and hoping to go to the range Friday.

50AE in Sainless with the lower pic rail. Ya they are big.

Traded for it a few months back, was not looking to get one, but not, not intrested in having one. Figured Stainless with the extra lower pic rail was a distant 2nd to the TiNi in tiger strips. Got a be obnoxious to some degree with the big boy. (No idea what one would put on the lower rail, like a rail mounted KBAR or something :rolleyes:. No need for a flashlight, just shoot it to light things up!:eek:)

Its actually more fun to shoot than I thought it would be. Loaded up some 300gr freedom seeds and in business. Found a nice supply of once shot Speer nickel plated for not much, the Speer 300g Deepcurls were on clearance so it's actually not too much to shoot.

@Wombat of Doom enjoy your new Degale! I thought of getting the 44mag barrel for it but holding off as it would just be one more Cartridge to add to the reloading bench for me. The 50AE is enough for now. Now a dedicated .357 DE...... hmmmm

3A5DE732-653F-4C75-ADEF-8E1FE1B0F8CE.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews