JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This move by Cali elected Newsome deserves the start of a thread. (Mods... If you kill it, I understand, but where does the pushback come from then?).
Cali's gov any twosome Newsome decided to let serious be released up to one third earlier, to include those with life sentences. Wow, great. How many will re-offend as soon as they're out? How many will find their way up here? We're talking upwards of 70,000+ of these criminals. Luckily, our Marxist Oregon politicians want to keep us safe by having us lock up our guns extra good. Dooshbag award also goes to the Oregon legislature and our governor who desire to punish law abiding citizens rather than criminals.

I remember watching a documentary where a particular inmate tattooed a devil on himself saying it's a self portrait, like he's the devil incarnate. He's been convicted of murder several times and i believe he killed someone over a card game where he lost a single hand. Beat the guy to death with a beer bottle or something. Dude says if he gets out, he'll kill again guaranteed. So yeah, we need people like that on the streets, right?

The good news is that they have enough verified signatures to put the recall on the ballot.

The bad news is that there are too many idiots in this state and he won't be recalled. :rolleyes:

Anyone else read the thread title and got excited to win something? Oh, just me?

Wait... is this like one of those participation trophies? If so, I'll pass. I've worked hard for my DB award.

-Robert

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads