Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

The Digital Ammo Counter - price $130

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by BigNickShooting, Apr 27, 2013.

1. BigNickShooting

BigNickShooting Centralia, WA Active Member

Only 1 left at this price

I have a new, revolutionary product that is called the Digital Ammo Counter. It is basically a pair of grips (like the Crimson Trace) that replaces your 1911's grips. It has a small LCD screen in the upper right grip that tells you how many rounds you still have in your magazine. also, can be used as a counter i.e. you go one day at the range and want to know how many rounds you fire. You press a little button which is the counter reset, you fire, let's say 300 rds and then you press again and tells you how may rounds you fired since you reset the counter. Now you have an ammo counter that works. Next time you sell the pistol you will know Exactly how many rounds fired.

The product is available for 1911 full size pistols and come with the grips, battery, 2 magazines, instruction and lifetime warranty. The manufacturer assured me that if anything goes bad, they will replace the product with a new one.

In the works there is the same product for S&W M&P pistols (all calibers) and for AR-15. We hope to have them by June 2013 in stock.

The introductory price for the whole set (which is ready to use out of box and really easy to install --- basically you just replace the grips on your 1911 and use the included magazines) is $130. I take postal M.O., Paypal and a personal check if you have good feedback, and will ship for free. If interested, please call Nick @ 503-442-1914 or e-mail to bignickshooting@gmail.com. Price for additional magazines is $30.00

In a couple of weeks I will have a new company set up to do business and will advertise in the appropriate section.

I am in Centralia and willing to demonstrate live at the Centralia range if you call me. Here are some photos of the product.

The company that produces them sell them for $299 on their web-site: http://shop.radetecusa.com/AmmoControl-Digital-Display-1911-002.htm

125-tfb.jpg

1911_dig1_line.jpg

1911_dig2.jpg

Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
  2. BigNickShooting

Btt

3. unklekippy

unklekippy In The Mountains Near Sprague River Well-Known Member

Proprietary mags make this impractical.

4. BigNickShooting

Not true. You can buy the followers (which contain the sensor) and put them in your own magazines. It will reduce the capacity of your magazines with 1 round though.

5. unklekippy

unklekippy In The Mountains Near Sprague River Well-Known Member

Well, that changes things and I truly apologize for my misunderstanding. Good luck with the sale of your product.

6. BigNickShooting

Btt

7. Keane

Keane Hillsboro, OR Active Member

Too bad there isn't an easier way to buy these. MO are a pain in the butt :/ Otherwise I'd be all over one of these.

8. BigNickShooting

I also take Paypal and personal checks with a copy of ID.