JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Only 1 left at this price

I have a new, revolutionary product that is called the Digital Ammo Counter. It is basically a pair of grips (like the Crimson Trace) that replaces your 1911's grips. It has a small LCD screen in the upper right grip that tells you how many rounds you still have in your magazine. also, can be used as a counter i.e. you go one day at the range and want to know how many rounds you fire. You press a little button which is the counter reset, you fire, let's say 300 rds and then you press again and tells you how may rounds you fired since you reset the counter. Now you have an ammo counter that works. Next time you sell the pistol you will know Exactly how many rounds fired.

The product is available for 1911 full size pistols and come with the grips, battery, 2 magazines, instruction and lifetime warranty. The manufacturer assured me that if anything goes bad, they will replace the product with a new one.

In the works there is the same product for S&W M&P pistols (all calibers) and for AR-15. We hope to have them by June 2013 in stock.

The introductory price for the whole set (which is ready to use out of box and really easy to install --- basically you just replace the grips on your 1911 and use the included magazines) is $130. I take postal M.O., Paypal and a personal check if you have good feedback, and will ship for free. If interested, please call Nick @ 503-442-1914 or e-mail to [email protected]. Price for additional magazines is $30.00

In a couple of weeks I will have a new company set up to do business and will advertise in the appropriate section.

I am in Centralia and willing to demonstrate live at the Centralia range if you call me. Here are some photos of the product.

The company that produces them sell them for $299 on their web-site: <broken link removed>

125-tfb.jpg

1911_dig1_line.jpg

1911_dig2.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top