JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dumb copper on the witness stand:
. . . Well, ya know, the gun just jumped into my hand when I saw the doggie, ya know, some doggies can bite ya, ya know. Well anyway the gun just jumped into my hand, like really fast, ya know. I don't have a clue why, ya know, it went off. I was as surprised as anyone, ya know. Well anyway the doggie wasn't hit, ya know. I am , like grateful for that cause I really like doggies. ya know.
I can't understand why the kid's parents have named me in the law suit . . . cause it was like, ya know the gun just went and shot him in the leg . . . I'm was just like, ya know, an innocent bystander!!!!

Sheldon

Can any one tell me why, thousands of mailmen,UPS and Fedex drivers, meter readers
and delivery people have been able to deal with family dogs on a daily basis with out shooting them, while law enforcement has such a problem with them.
I can't recall ever reading or hearing about a non LEO shooting an animal(dog)
as a part of their job.

Kind'a makes ya wonder!

....................Jack

6fc0160ff771a8ac074dc00b55c0f02a38c2a907dbe3d298bad9d0e9ed9b4138.jpg

Effing idiot leo.
He may not even have to so much as apologize, No court costs, no jail time, no losing his job..

Our heros, our boys in blue.
Protecting themselves, shooting children and extorting local civilians daily.. They should be proud. :confused:

Can any one tell me why, thousands of mailmen,UPS and Fedex drivers, meter readers
and delivery people have been able to deal with family dogs on a daily basis with out shooting them, while law enforcement has such a problem with them.
as a part of their job.

Kind'a makes ya wonder!

....................Jack

You might not hear about non LEO going after dogs often. I did have an issue with a postal carrier who was delivering on the other side of the street several years ago. My Rottie was in my yard with me and the idiot pulled out his dog spray making a bee line for my dog who had not so much as looked in his direction let alone tried to go after him. I intercepted him and may have suggested that if he continued and did spray my dog he might not like the end result and might need to seek medical attention for assistance recovering his dog spray. I called the post office and spoke with a supervisor and described his actions suggesting that he didn't have the temperament for the job and might be looking to incite an attack to claim workman's comp. On the up side I never saw that carrier in the neighborhood again.

as a part of their job.

Kind'a makes ya wonder!

....................Jack
You would almost think dogs are getting fed up with the cops too

"The deputy's gun fired one shot, missing the dog and hitting the child. "

I am not saying anything about the officers actions - the writing, however, leaves a lot to be desired.

http://m.walb.com/#!/newsDetail/25999058

You left out the best part!

"The deputy's gun fired one shot, missing the dog and hitting the child. It was not clear if the gun was actively fired by the deputy."

E

Can any one tell me why, thousands of mailmen,UPS and Fedex drivers, meter readers and delivery people have been able to deal with family dogs on a daily basis with out shooting them,
I can - its called pepper spray - but my dad (former postal employee) did get bit once by a yapping little 'designer dog' but still went through a lot of cans of spray regularly.

Well maybe if the cops started using 'smart' guns, we could call the guns to the witness stand and tell us what really happened. Of course, the 'smart' gun would never have shot the kid in the first place - that's what smart guns are for :confused:

SO lets look at a slightly different angle. The cop shoots the kid. WHERES THE DOG? since the story doesn't say something like the dog ate the cop or the cop had to shoot the dog after the cop shot the kid. Then what about this scary assed dog required shooting in the first place? Cause obviously the dog never did anything to the stupid cop.

Also the story doesn't mention the cop rendering first aid to the kid who could have bled out.

They need to add a couple questions to the job application for cops.

ARE YOU EASILY SCARED? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME A COMMON OCCURANCE CAUSED YOU TO WET YOUR PANTS?

"The deputy's gun fired one shot, missing the dog and hitting the child. It was not clear if the gun was actively fired by the deputy."
I see this as a very well planned and calculated (and sublime) way to highlight the 'gun' as being at fault as opposed to the LEO.

< Why they don't have school shootings in Israel.
Notice the long gun slung over the teachers shoulder?

ARE YOU EASILY SCARED? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME A COMMON OCCURRENCE CAUSED YOU TO WET YOUR PANTS?
Due to a medical condition I don't even have to be scared!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Golden Eagle member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top