JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As long as we're talking about Bowies, here's mine, a new D-Guard. It arrived yesterday from Chris (@2Wheels4Ever) at Iron Ridge Ranch.

I supplied the antler and some basic input, but Chris truly designed and created a beautiful beast of a knife.
It's hand forged 5160 steel, the blade is about 10.5", about 2.75" wide and it weighs 2.4lbs. He also made the sheath.
I wanted a button type of sheath that you can slip behind your belt for such a large knife. In the old days it went behind a sash and was sometimes called a sash sheath.

He sent me pics of the work in progress but I don't want to clutter up the thread, so here's the basics.

IMG_20210604_154013.jpg IMG_20210604_153721.jpg IMG_20210604_153738.jpg

Last Edited:
As long as we're talking about Bowies, here's mine, a new D-Guard. It arrived yesterday from Chris (@2Wheels4Ever) at Iron Ridge Ranch.

I supplied the antler and some basic input, but Chris truly designed and created a beautiful beast of a knife.
It's hand forged 5160 steel, the blade is about 10.5" and it weighs 2.4lbs. He also made the sheath.
I wanted a button type of sheath that you can slip behind your belt for such a large knife. In the old days it went behind a sash and was sometimes called a sash sheath.

He sent me pics of the work in progress but I don't want to clutter up the thread, so here's the basics.

View attachment 898975View attachment 898983View attachment 898992
The Brutal Beauty! May it serve you well.

ESEE Junglas, love it. I mainly got it because I kept finding myself chopping wood with my hatchet in the dark. Its much easier to safely Baton in cold and wet environments compared to chopping. Good for clearing like a Machette too. I plan on making a Kydex holster for my NAA Mini Master to bolt up to the knife sheath. Pretty slick combo!

20210610_213834.jpg 20210610_213802.jpg

Last Edited:
Bushmaster Bushcraft Survival 1095HC with a surprisingly nice leather sheath. My new Budget bushcraft knife. The OKC Field I posted above will go to my son.

thumbnail_IMG_0108.jpg thumbnail_IMG_0109.jpg

I like and own a Condor tool, them South Americans make good machetes. Oregons west side heavy brush a tool like that works well. Imho

Edited to add, this is my Condor

Those folks in El Salvador seems to know what they're doing!

I've been eyeing a few Condors for some time now.

Those folks in El Salvador seems to know what they're doing!

I've been eyeing a few Condors for some time now.
The jungles on the wet side of Oregon i take my Condor to make my way through. Briar and stinging nettles are no fun as you go to retrieve your downed game.

Camping I use a hatchet or axe but moving through our jungles that Condor is my ticket.

Fits perfect on the side of my pack.

I followed this guys lead on my hunting pack, notice he has the same Condor.

Last Edited:
I had a Condor Parang machete sometime back and don't know what became of it. I really liked that thing! Condor makes some great blades.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top