JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe Piazza did the wrong hooker, went untreated for it and his brain's being rotted by syphilis like Hughes.
syphilis rotten brain would at least be some kind of excuse for his absurd behavior.

i remember way back in the M4C days, circa '08ish, we had some threads on his bullbubblegum... he actually participated in one thread, briefly defending himself civilly before pretty quickly devolving into a narcissistic tantrum and leaving the conversation.

it didnt have to be like that - he could have just run a straight business and probably been wildly successful. he was certainly getting into the training biz at the right time. but dude wanted to be a god or something. bubblegumin moron.

I know nothing about Front Sight, or any of of these 'training institutes' (or whatever they call themselves) but I did skim the 'restructuring plan' and this part had me throwing up a bit in my throat:
A simple donation to the fight, OR joining the Front Sight Warrior group and receiving spectacular value and guns and gear bonuses for several levels of participation, OR upgrading to our highest-level membership, the Order of the Knights of Front Sight.

Front SIght 'Warrior Group' , and the 'Order of the Knights of Front Sight' ?

Who is he talking to? Adults or a bunch of kids ?
d like levels of Dungeons and Dragons......not that I know much about D&D. :oops:

I went to visit Front Site right before I retired out in Vegas and moved home. Hmm. You want me to PAY you how much to train and live at a knock-off civilian version of Fort Irwin, and I don't even get to play with the really fun toys. Place had such a salesman/evangelical/cult feel it was not even funny. I was very glad to get out of there.

Wow thats a 'dramatic' description of it.

What was next? Give over everything you own, be issued 'uniform' clothing and pay homage to the Grand PooBah?
To me, it had very close to that feel. Almost a creating an army feel. But an army that pays you to create itself. But, then again, I am very skeptical to anyone who offers "free" anything. Watched to many folks attend a seminar for a free room or buffet. Then they get suckered into a timeshare because it seems like a deal to good to pass up.

To me, it had very close to that feel. Almost a creating an army feel. But an army that pays you to create itself. But, then again, I am very skeptical to anyone who offers "free" anything. Watched to many folks attend a seminar for a free room or buffet. Then they get suckered into a timeshare because it seems like a deal to good to pass up.
We had free meals, golf, and $100 at a Mexico timeshare event. We repeatedly said no. I guess they thought we would feel we owed them... they sent in several replacements, pinch hitters, and a clean up team. We almost had to call the Federales to get released from their captivity, but my best bud is a huge Marine and when he got tired of dicking with them, we just stood up and pushed our way out. Had a great meal, and cash for tuna fishing.

Apparehtly, one of them got drunk and divulged the secret handshake, so a sword was the logical thing to award.
62twcf.jpg

Never heard of the place or Piazza! Only Piazza I knew was a catcher that played for the Mets, Dodgers, Marlins, Padres and Athletics. Was like the catcher teaches firearms? Had to look up the Ignatius dude. Then I tried to read through the rant of BS. So, his poor business skills are because of the members? Kind of reminds me of Rev Jim Baker and either I send him my money or I'm going to perish in the lake of fire and brimstone!

Anyway, I feel bad for the people that bought into the membership and got jerked around. The instructors that are wanting to pay their bills. And the amount of time that all of us here at NWfirearms have spent talking about the (_*_) hat that ruined the name Piazza!

:s0137::s0045:
Practicing for our Knighthood with some fencing!

Never heard of the place or Piazza! Only Piazza I knew was a catcher that played for the Mets, Dodgers, Marlins, Padres and Athletics. Was like the catcher teaches firearms? Had to look up the Ignatius dude. Then I tried to read through the rant of BS. So, his poor business skills are because of the members? Kind of reminds me of Rev Jim Baker and either I send him my money or I'm going to perish in the lake of fire and brimstone!

Anyway, I feel bad for the people that bought into the membership and got jerked around. The instructors that are wanting to pay their bills. And the amount of time that all of us here at NWfirearms have spent talking about the (_*_) hat that ruined the name Piazza!

:s0137::s0045:
Practicing for our Knighthood with some fencing!
Try ol' Oral Roberts telling everybody God was holding his life hostage and if they didn't pony up He was gonna "call Oral home"...

NEW DEVELOPMENT!
I found out today that a new Facebook group sprung up on 1/22/22, the same day the email went out:

FRONT SIGHT LAWSUIT

LMAO! Wow that was fast! I wish desperately I still had a Facebook account so I could read what's going on there. Already has almost 2,000 members.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top