JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Attempt to kill bloggers, truthers; only MSM liars and government talking heads need apply. "1984" in your face type of stuff here.

Love the scrolling pics of the lapdog fake journalists ... excellent. Includes those who are allowed to speak 'some truth' like the Bill Mahers out there. Here boy, joke about this, and say this, but NEVER say this ... and no matter what, support the banker puppet, always.

It took many years, but it seems like the Oligarchs are actually seeing the alternative media as a real threat. That means it is doing some damage to their system of control after all.

If the paid for politicians are allowed to pass such a law, every single 'gun story' on the boob tube will portray a private citizen with a gun as a raging idiot and every cop as Dudley Do-right.

I say this, to that ~thought~ :

מיין געדאנקען לויפן פרילי

It was a death sentence, for that Yiddish to be sung, for it was sung, to the Guards, of Nazi Concentration camps, in German, so they Completely Understood:

Meine Gedanken frei fließen

Now, if you do not speak, or read, either Yiddish, or German, I will translate, into my own Native language:

.... "My thoughts flow freely" .....

philip

Who just might become a Reporter, to Report. What is Truth. You will Not here it on MSM, Gedanken, thought, (my) Ist Frie!!!!

This sort of info just has insanity written all over it. How are the people that prepose these sort of regulations NOT in jail? Even attempting to bypass ANY amendments should have severe consequences. It boggles my mind to think that there are American citizens who proclaim that this is whats best for an entire country of people. Well atleast they claim to be citizens...

Decades ago people like Edward Bernais helped the corporate government convert the masses from being thinking citizens to being corporate consumers. By appealing to people's selfish wants, desires and need to be accepted by the herd at all costs vs the good of the whole society.

Many people subconsciously desire such laws because they believe they will support the status quo.

That goes for restricting free press and private ownership of guns, etc. All that is needed is the message that more bloggers or more people with guns is a threat to how things are right here and now. One of the greatest motivators is the fear of change, that we need draconian laws to keep things the way they are right now.

Our owners are masters at human psychology while your average American must be spoon fed government vetted news at an eighth grade level or below. In fact, the speeches and news conferences our POTUS sock puppet gives is at a 6-7 grade reading/comprehension level at best.

No big words. Just something to instill some irrational emotions in order to scoot along the handed-down agendas.

If you had to bet on the success or failure of the social engineers converting the US into a complete fascist police state or not, sadly, you should bet on our owners. It's happening.

Twittering twits, Facebook idiots, and the brainless masses really have been groomed for the transition since birth.

They simple do not care. That will cost them dearly in the worst way.

Hopefully, those of us who do care will be granted the mercy of passing on before the complete transition takes place. They don't care about the boot, so they shall inherit the boot.

Abby Martin is also a good source of info to watch http://www.youtube.com/user/breakingtheset/videos

Last edited by a moderator:
I tip my hat to you Burt, that was a good segment to watch. Very depressing though sort of the same feeling when a couple decided to have the RFID chip implanted "why would they use these technologies against us? it makes us safer having them." Any body that has that mentality I feel has no drive or brain power to ask would they ever use this to screw me over in a corrupt court of law?
Where do you aim for to stop this accepted corruption? They general population knows they're doing illegal activities but has been blind folded into thinking it's for their saftey...wait til you find out what they were really up to you'll be glad people broke laws and kept their firearms when the gov. says hand them over.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top