JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Join NRA. Get a friend to join as well

With the recent Tragedy in front of every American in this country and abroad.
I am suggesting you join and invite other Americans to Join the NRA.
In the next days, weeks and, months we will experience a 'knee-jerk reaction to this tragedy.

We cannot count on our current government to protect our Rights to the Second Amendment.

Do not wait. Act now.

For now I need to find the money to stock up on 30+ round magazine's, and a couple of the weapons that surely would get banned under a new AWB.

Ive been listening to Meet the Press and they want to reduce magazine capacities down to a weak *** 10 rounds, thats bullbubblegum!

Join NRA. Get a friend to join as well

With the recent Tragedy in front of every American in this country and abroad.
I am suggesting you join and invite other Americans to Join the NRA.
In the next days, weeks and, months we will experience a 'knee-jerk reaction to this tragedy.

We cannot count on our current government to protect our Rights to the Second Amendment.

Do not wait. Act now.

yea what he said +1:yes::yes::yes:

Guess now would be a good time to join the NRA. I've only been a gun owner for less than 2 months, I don't want to lose my rights already! Better start saving my dimes so I can get an AR-15 too.

As a former Michigan resident, I've known about the Bath massacre a very long time.

School massacres aside, bombs have been linked to some of the most deadly acts throughout the world, including one in a city somewhere in Oklahoma... Which killed 19 children, and 149 adults.

If you ban guns, people will just blow bubblegum up more. Look at the middle east. How many suicide bombers have killed a dozen people in one go over there?

The NRA has done more to thrown our rights under the bus then most. there are MUCH better groups and orginaztions to support out there, that actually support the shooting industry!

The NRA has done more to thrown our rights under the bus then most. there are MUCH better groups and orginaztions to support out there, that actually support the shooting industry!

What rights have they "thrown under the bus"?

The NRA is the single biggest and most influential gun rights advocate we have. They lobby in DC constantly and are major players in every gun rights victory we have seen in the past several years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads