JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone should tell these freaks about the NY reload--a second weapon. Then show one of the videos of the kid or lady pulling out multiple concealed firearms. Maybe I'll see if I can put those videos on the Dems' Facebook page if they have one.

My wife is from Burney and they are all pro gun up there. Other than geographically they are much more like Oregonians to me.
Way north of Sacramento is some what conservative. All the people from the SF bay area and Southern California have moved up there and libtarded the area . The Great Sheriff Bosenko is pro gun and likes his constituents to have ccw permits. I moved out. I hear on the Boise Radio stations now the same tards plans I used to hear in the SF bay area in the early 1970s. Comfort the homeless and coddle the druggies etc,it is starting in Idaho.

You get to keep a regular mag release button if you put featureless parts on your AR- the Planet-of-the-Apes stock that won't let you put your thumb around the grip, loosing the flash suppressor, no forward vertical grip and no retractable stock. As a California Insurgent, I say "I WILL NOT COMPLY".

Geno

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads