JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So this crazy contraption is to avoid registering these rifles as "assault weapons"?

There are bills for an "AW" ban and for an "AW" registry/license currently in WA.

I can guarantee with 100% certainty that no matter the outcome of these, among all of my options, none of them include registering anything I may currently legally own or the mutilation of them into whatever that is.

lol what happens when the bolt cant go into battery? SOL?
Dremel. ;)

If you can't get it apart by popping the pivot pin and pulling the upper up and forward, you'll probably have to remove the buffer tube and try to pull the bolt carrier group out the back of the lower. If this fails, refer to alternative steps in post #7 above.

Last Edited:
I do not agree with the BS that is going on in California but I do have to hand it to imagination, invention and the will of the people to tell the State to F-off.

So now what is next for the state an outright Ban of all these guns.

I do not agree with the BS that is going on in California but I do have to hand it to imagination, invention and the will of the people to tell the State to F-off.

So now what is next for the state an outright Ban of all these guns.
Well at least the Supreme Court will be squared away this term. I'm expecting this latest overreach will be fought, and I expect the 9th circuit to uphold it, given their past record. Hoping the USSC will take it up on appeal.

I guess I moved up here from CA just in time. First thing I did is replace that d**n bullet button. Looks like it didn't take long for someone to figure out away around the new law. Human ingenuity will always win out over stupid laws. As usual, this new regulation will not hinder anyone intent on doing innocent people harm. They are already planning on murder so what to they care if their rifle is "legal" or not. All it does is inconvenience law abiding firearms owners who, by the way, found a way around the new regulation in less than a month.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top