JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As the thread says I am one of the many with a supertuck that creaks. Everything I have read says Saddle soap is the cure all for it. Problem is, I cannot find a place locally that carries it? Target has all sorts of Kiwi products, but NOT saddle soap only Mink Oil. That helped for about a day..

Can someone let me know of a place in Puyallup/Tacoma that is known to carry Saddle soap?

As the thread says I am one of the many with a supertuck that creaks. Everything I have read says Saddle soap is the cure all for it. Problem is, I cannot find a place locally that carries it? Target has all sorts of Kiwi products, but NOT saddle soap only Mink Oil. That helped for about a day..

Can someone let me know of a place in Puyallup/Tacoma that is known to carry Saddle soap?

Order it online, probably cheaper with shipping than the gas it will take to track it down.

Amazon.com: Saddle Soap: Electronics

Just hoping to find it local, and get it applied asap. The squeaking is getting to the point it gets noticable over ambient noise. Sort of defeats trying to ccw...

Baby powder will work for a quick fix but as soon as I started sweating the creaking came back. If I remember correctly I applied a piece of electrical tape to the leather where the metal clips rubbed it and made the sound. I've since went to all Kydex. Good luck and stay safe,
Mike

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads