JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Cowboys aren't just boys, And they aren't just white. And I would guess that there are also cow people that aren't boys or white and don't wear cow people hats, or cow people boots, or cow people belt buckles. I would bet that there are even a few cow people that don't listen to cow people music.

Don't people have better, or more, things to do than go looking all over the country to find something that should offend someone???!!!!

Umm the University of WY mascot is the Cowboys. So people who go there are Cowboys, like people who go to OR are the Ducks. They want people to go to their school. If OR said the world needs more Ducks, they don't actually want you to swim in ponds and quack.

Doesn't seem super complicated.o_O
Exactly!!!!

Which State was the first to give women the right to vote? Wyoming Territory 1869 becoming a State in 1890. The second state to give women the right to vote was Colorado in 1893. Wyoming leading the way since 1869. lol The Cowboy Way back then seems to have worked out ok. :D

Umm the University of WY mascot is the Cowboys. So people who go there are Cowboys, like people who go to OR are the Ducks. They want people to go to their school. If OR said the world needs more Ducks, they don't actually want you to swim in ponds and quack.

Doesn't seem super complicated.o_O
Yeah. I see your point. Maybe I was over thinking things. Wouldn't be the first time.

Which State was the first to give women the right to vote? Wyoming Territory 1869 becoming a State in 1890. The second state to give women the right to vote was Colorado in 1893. Wyoming leading the way since 1869. lol The Cowboy Way back then seems to have worked out ok. :D
Thanks for this. There must be a really interesting story behind a states choosing to allow women to vote so early.

Thanks for this. There must be a really interesting story behind a states choosing to allow women to vote so early.
I have seen it reported they wanted to change the ratio of men to women (6000 men-1000 women). I had also heard it was because they endured the hard life equally with the men. I had also heard they would not vote to become a State unless the women had their right to vote too. I don't know if that's family folklore or not just passing it on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top