JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder HOW and if so, WHEN this USSC ruling will affect the Colorado 15-rnd mag limit? Let FREEDOM ring!
I never thought I would live so long as to see "liberalism" rolled back by the Ct.
Again, that goes back to whether CO gov recognizes the Court's authority or chooses to flout it. SCOTUS has no means of enforcing its rulings when Executive Branch refuses to give the muscle to them.

US Marshals/DOJ? 🤷‍♂️🤔
Not Likely, not with Merric in charge, and the top spots all filled with Biden appointments, nope! Don't count on anything from the DOJ!
They have shown themselves to be extremely biased, hell, look at K8's "Emergency Powers" here during the Coof, our state constitution only allows her 28 days, after that , the state legislature must vote to extend, they didn't and K8 got sued, ya think DOJ stepped in after Or. Supreme court ruled against the constitution, NOPE!

Not Likely, not with Merric in charge, and the top spots all filled with Biden appointments, nope! Don't count on anything from the DOJ!
They have shown themselves to be extremely biased, hell, look at K8's "Emergency Powers" here during the Coof, our state constitution only allows her 28 days, after that , the state legislature must vote to extend, they didn't and K8 got sued, ya think DOJ stepped in after Or. Supreme court ruled against the constitution, NOPE!
So... what can be done legally ? If States gonna ignore the SCOTUS, and Merric refuses to go after them, as well as the DC machine continuing to infringe... with the full support of the Media... what can be done that will not be twisted into insurrection & rebellion ?

I'm concerned that we might see a Balkanization civil infighting between certain States with the Feds either out of it or complicit.

So... what can be done legally ? If States gonna ignore the SCOTUS, and Merric refuses to go after them, as well as the DC machine continuing to infringe... with the full support of the Media... what can be done that will not be twisted into insurrection & rebellion ?

I'm concerned that we might see a Balkanization civil infighting between certain States with the Feds either out of it or complicit.
Unfortunately, that's what it will likely take!
First, the people rise up in open defiance, depending on how the state reacts, that could go ether way. When the States LEO join the people in open defiance, that changes everything! It will all have to happen at the state level and other states will follow with their versions, and then it becomes national!

What we are witnessing is the ultimate test of the checks and balances our system of government relies on to mitigate the risk of tyrannical oppression. Now we get to see if those checks and balances work, or if too much power has been given to the other branchs for the rulings of the court to slow the tide. We live in interesting times, that's for sure.

Left pushed so hard the house of cards is falling. I love this.

Isn't it great that RBG tried holding out to retire under Hilary Clinton. But Trump won and then she passed allowing Trump to appoint an individual who actually believes, values, and is willing to risk their own livelihood to uphold the constitution and not someone's interpretation of it.
He appointed 3, not 1

Unless scotus starts to issue warrants for state officials it will be a legal battle. People will have to sue each state on basis of SCOTUS ruling and infringement of the constitution. It will get a bad out come and go to appeals court. Just hope SCOTUS pays attention to each state and actually does.

Unless scotus starts to issue warrants for state officials it will be a legal battle. People will have to sue each state on basis of SCOTUS ruling and infringement of the constitution. It will get a bad out come and go to appeals court. Just hope SCOTUS pays attention to each state and actually does.
Even if SCOTUS did issue warrants, who provides the manpower to serve them and take into custody? Enforcement is firmly the realm of Executive Branch, and if you think the Chicom-humping Pedo-in-Chief is gonna do anything to support them... well, whatever you been smokin' must be The Good Stuff. Even if sympathetic State Govs offer resources, say Abbott, there's nothing Texas Rangers can do about a matter in Colorado for example.

Even if SCOTUS did issue warrants, who provides the manpower to serve them and take into custody? Enforcement is firmly the realm of Executive Branch, and if you think the Chicom-humping Pedo-in-Chief is gonna do anything to support them... well, whatever you been smokin' must be The Good Stuff. Even if sympathetic State Govs offer resources, say Abbott, there's nothing Texas Rangers can do about a matter in Colorado for example.
You are right but it's gotta start somewhere. I am guessing if warrants are issued that might get more people's attention? I mean we thought the courts were not even going to say a thing about our 2A rights and SCOTUS has proved we have some open ears and some on our side.

You are right but it's gotta start somewhere. I am guessing if warrants are issued that might get more people's attention?
thkf2r7e2wp01.png press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg

From what I can find the SCOTUS does not have the power to issue warrants
As I said, SCOTUS can issue orders but cannot enforce them without Executive Branch muscle to carry them out. If Execuive Branch refuses to comply then Legislative comes into play through Impeachment. If Legislative is complicit in the Seditious conspiracy... then that leaves it to us at the Second, Third and Fourth Boxes.

From what I can find the SCOTUS does not have the power to issue warrants
Actually, They do, it's through their own Martial of the Court, first I have heard of this guy! Unfortunately, while the guy answers to the court, he is an employee of the DOJ martials service, and serves at the pleasure of both the court and the DOJ. There is actually very little power the court has in enforcing law, it's up to both the Executive and/or DOJ to enforce fed law as the court rules it! Merric Garland most certainly will refuse to send his Martials to enforce anything unless explicitly ordered to through Joe Biden hisself, or through Congress if it were to require their intervention!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top