JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RE : Those cases that were sent back down to the Lower Courts. Start at about 1:15. But don't get all happy yet. Note what is said at 8:45.

Then.......
Since some stuff is/was found to be UNCONSTITUTIONAL.......
Hummmmm.......what should be the PUNISHMENT for the who wrote the LAWS in the first place?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
But, as we are already seeing, both New York and Cali, are reticent to follow the SCOTUS ruling, both Gov'ners, and A.G.s have decided to play with fire and reject the courts ruling! We will see what the circuit courts have to say about it all, now that SCOTUS has forced them to re litigate those 4 cases correctly!
Yep. NY just responded: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-in-most-public-places-to-block-court-ruling

Y'all have to remember, SCOTUS rulings are pretty narrow in scope. It's easy to bypass via legislation.

I'd like to see the US Marshals take down the politicians pushing for getting around the SCOTUS guidelines. And... whats "narrow in scope" regarding vacating the lower courts rulings (nullified); then remanding the cases back for reconsideration, using Bruen for guidance? (No more intermediate/strict scrutiny, no more Potomac two step. )

There's also Section 241 of Title 18

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or

If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

RE : Those cases that were sent back down to the Lower Courts. Start at about 1:15. But don't get all happy yet. Note what is said at 8:45.

Then.......
Since some stuff is/was found to be UNCONSTITUTIONAL.......
Hummmmm.......what should be the PUNISHMENT for the who wrote the LAWS in the first place?

Aloha, Mark
Punishment should be running the gauntlet and fired if the some how make it out the other side alive. They swore to up hold the constitution and they are breaking it.

So from my understanding, and I am very far from a legal expert.... GVR basically requires the lower courts to reconsider their rulings... whereas had they(SCOTUS) simply granted cert and then set up hearings/schedules/etc.. which would all take place during 2023 (the next year), and be ruled upon, individually... making final decisions after the damages and midterm elections are done... perhaps this is their shot across the collective bows of antigun politicians and Judges that they're not gonna mess around? Maybe? 🤔🤷‍♂️ what process is there after GVR, for the cases to be appealed again?
1. GVR
2. Rehearing and rendering of opinion
3. Appeal to SCOTUS - Second Verse, Same as the First!

Hopefully they keep going even more.

The pendulum of over-regulation - the very nature of government power - is being corrected. Activist judges and progressives in general are like two-year olds when correction time comes.

How NY intends to work around the ruling of the Supreme Court. Start at about 2:11.
Rrrrrright......imagine that......

"The Right to CCW within a business is PROHIBITED unless it is EXPRESSLY APPROVED/PERMITTED by the owner of the property."

Aloha, Mark

PS.....meanwhile.....how are things in California? Start at about 5:30.

Last Edited:
You mean, "only on days ending in Y, from timestamps 00:00:00 to 23:59:59." :)
Pretty much. But notice that they go absolutely ballistic (now there's a term!) when THEY must answer to higher authority.

Somewhere behind their seething rage is a smiling Donald J. Trump. Even though I am retired, I plan on going into business selling un-bunched panties. They'll be in vending machines in 'safe spaces'.

So I figure it this way, for more than four years, democrats beat the drum of Russian collusion, which as we all know was total BS and indeed the democrat party was guilty, not the Donald. They beat the drum loud, long, hard and consistently. The Donald didn't get re-elected.

But The Donald did seat three conservative, constitutionalists on the Supreme Court. We are now reaping the fruits of that effort, He fundamentally changed the makeup of the Supreme Court for a generation. His legacy will continue to haunt democrats for years to come. They've already lost one of their pet decisions, there will be more to come…

Democrats may talk about packing the court, but they need to be careful because eventually the political tide turns and republicans will be in control…. And as grandma used to say, what's good for the goose is good for the gander…

Thank you Donald J Trump for your most thoughtful Supreme Court appointments. My children and grandchildren will benefit from those decisions.

#MAGA

Problem is SCOTUS can't enforce its rulings itself, it's dependent on others respecting its authority or Fed DOJ, usually USMS, to be the muscle.

Delaware gov just signed six new bills explicitly in violation of Bruen.

So I figure it this way, for more than four years, democrats beat the drum of Russian collusion, which as we all know was total BS and indeed the democrat party was guilty, not the Donald. They beat the drum loud, long, hard and consistently. The Donald didn't get re-elected.

But The Donald did seat three conservative, constitutionalists on the Supreme Court. We are now reaping the fruits of that effort, He fundamentally changed the makeup of the Supreme Court for a generation. His legacy will continue to haunt democrats for years to come. They've already lost one of their pet decisions, there will be more to come…

Democrats may talk about packing the court, but they need to be careful because eventually the political tide turns and republicans will be in control…. And as grandma used to say, what's good for the goose is good for the gander…

Thank you Donald J Trump for your most thoughtful Supreme Court appointments. My children and grandchildren will benefit from those decisions.

#MAGA
Trump might not be guilty of everything, but he was guilty of a lot of things.

Stats don't lie. Before he was POTUS (back when he was a Democrat donating to NY pols), he was involved in thousands of court cases, and nothing changed once he became POTUS. The guy is a walking talking lawsuit. Call a spade a spade.

Bear in mind, in NY you don't do ANYTHING unless/until you've greased enough Machine palms first. "Cost of doing business."

Worth noting that Trump has been under permanent perpetual audit by the IRS for decades, and the entire Diktat of Injustice has pored over every detail of his existence with a fine-toothed comb actively LOOKING for something to crucify him on, even a parking ticket or late library book as a kid. If EITHER had come up with anything, Josef Goebbels's heirs in the Amerikanisches Reichspropagandaministerium would be making it full-page Front Page and preempting all TV/radio programming to make it Breaking News 24/7. They took their best swings multiple times and they whiffed every time.

And I say this as someone who's not particularly a fan of the guy myself--it's kind of like the relationship Uncle Frank had with his old boss in Europe Old Blood & Guts, didn't like the guy and actively disliked him in a lot of ways but respected him as a leader and his best chance of getting the job done and getting home in one piece.

Bear in mind, in NY you don't do ANYTHING unless/until you've greased enough Machine palms first. "Cost of doing business."

Worth noting that Trump has been under permanent perpetual audit by the IRS for decades, and the entire Diktat of Injustice has pored over every detail of his existence with a fine-toothed comb actively LOOKING for something to crucify him on, even a parking ticket or late library book as a kid. If EITHER had come up with anything, Josef Goebbels's heirs in the Amerikanisches Reichspropagandaministerium would be making it full-page Front Page and preempting all TV/radio programming to make it Breaking News 24/7. They took their best swings multiple times and they whiffed every time.

And I say this as someone who's not particularly a fan of the guy myself--it's kind of like the relationship Uncle Frank had with his old boss in Europe Old Blood & Guts, didn't like the guy and actively disliked him in a lot of ways but respected him as a leader and his best chance of getting the job done and getting home in one piece.
He definitely pays his defense lawyers well. There are hundreds of billionaires in the US worth more than Trump who aren't in court even 1% as much as he is, so it has nothing to do with political affiliation or wealth or doing business in NY. He's a con man. But a lot of con men can become wealthy; look at Bernie Madoff.

RE : Post #39

I expect that the Leftist Politicians......would/could....probably TRY. To move the "magic number around" across the 50 states.

Rrrright.......
Expecting the SCOTUS to decide the number of rounds......for an acceptable/permissible (cough, cough, "reasonable") magazine capacity.

Litigation......makes *lawyers RICH.

Politicians make UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS (or whatever laws they feel like) with NO REPERCUSSIONS.
Yeah.
And guess who pays for their lawyers. Not to mention that some of them will still manage to get re-elected.

BUT, But, but.......
As long as they don't go to prison.
Yeah......

What difference does it ever make?

*and guess who is usually their "Best Buds"?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top