JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Left pushed so hard the house of cards is falling. I love this.

Isn't it great that RBG tried holding out to retire under Hilary Clinton. But Trump won and then she passed allowing Trump to appoint an individual who actually believes, values, and is willing to risk their own livelihood to uphold the constitution and not someone's interpretation of it.

Last Edited:
Well, today is July 1st.

So then......
"Gun Grabbers" don't care.
Yeah. Unfortunately......the Supreme Court needs (IMHO) to spell it out for those Politicians/Lawyers.

".........shall not be infringed".

Aloha, Mark

PS......not to mention that......with the stroke of a pen. The value of my property has been greatly diminished. And/or call it......my abilities to do what I want to (with my property) have been "greatly curtailed". Think about it : the limitation(s) on me to sell, offer for sale, give or distribute "my property" to another WA resident.

BUT, But, but.......LOL. I could always move. Or perhaps it's just that?
everything-is-going-according-to-plan_(1).jpg

Last Edited:
RE : Post #12
Definition of Distribute.
Stop the vid at 4:14.

Rrrrright.....
I wonder how this is supposed to work with the various Federal and State Interstate Commerce Laws?

BUT, But, but.....
California does it.
Sort of. But, not really.

Aloha, Mark

PS.......

Last Edited:
Supreme Wisdom: SCOTUS Grants Cert, Vacates Rulings and Remands Gun Cases Citing Bruen

In a sweeping action that could send shudders through the gun prohibition lobbying groups and their allies on Capitol Hill, the U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday granted writs of certiorari to four pending Second Amendment cases, vacating lower court rulings and remanding those cases back for "further consideration in light of New York State Rifle & Pistol Assn., Inc. v. Bruen."

RE : Post #12
Definition of Distribute.
Stop the vid at 4:14.

Rrrrright.....
I wonder how this is supposed to work with the various Federal and State Interstate Commerce Laws?

BUT, But, but.....
California does it.
Sort of. But, not really.

Aloha, Mark

PS.......
but you gotta start somewhere under the pile of bubblegum for it to stop stinking.

So from my understanding, and I am very far from a legal expert.... GVR basically requires the lower courts to reconsider their rulings... whereas had they(SCOTUS) simply granted cert and then set up hearings/schedules/etc.. which would all take place during 2023 (the next year), and be ruled upon, individually... making final decisions after the damages and midterm elections are done... perhaps this is their shot across the collective bows of antigun politicians and Judges that they're not gonna mess around? Maybe? 🤔🤷‍♂️ what process is there after GVR, for the cases to be appealed again?

So from my understanding, and I am very far from a legal expert.... GVR basically requires the lower courts to reconsider their rulings... whereas had they(SCOTUS) simply granted cert and then set up hearings/schedules/etc.. which would all take place during 2023 (the next year), and be ruled upon, individually... making final decisions after the damages and midterm elections are done... perhaps this is their shot across the collective bows of antigun politicians and Judges that they're not gonna mess around? Maybe? 🤔🤷‍♂️ what process is there after GVR, for the cases to be appealed again?
As I understand it, SCOTUS issued Bruen so that they wouldn't need to hear the next 4 big cases before them, that's why Justice Thomas included the "Text Through History and Traditions" instructions and decided on the single step process to ensure compliance with the Text and History of the 2nd, and they further enumerated the "Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms, Shall Not Be Infringed" saying it MUST apply to all cases! In short, with Bruen, there (Should ) be no reason to bring those cases before the high court as long as the lower courts follow the settled law and do as instructed!

As I understand it, SCOTUS issued Bruen so that they wouldn't need to hear the next 4 big cases before them, that's why Justice Thomas included the "Text Through History and Traditions" instructions and decided on the single step process to ensure compliance with the Text and History of the 2nd, and they further enumerated the "Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms, Shall Not Be Infringed" saying it MUST apply to all cases! In short, with Bruen, there (Should ) be no reason to bring those cases before the high court as long as the lower courts follow the settled law and do as instructed!
But, as we are already seeing, both New York and Cali, are reticent to follow the SCOTUS ruling, both Gov'ners, and A.G.s have decided to play with fire and reject the courts ruling! We will see what the circuit courts have to say about it all, now that SCOTUS has forced them to re litigate those 4 cases correctly!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top