JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@VinnieBoomBah ; its apparently a very common mistake. Many posts here about "marshall laws", the confusion between martial and marshal and marital for most devices..

Yes, there is the US Marshal Service, and there's the Marshal of the Court. There however is also a Provost Marshal General for the U.S. Army and historically the term Field Marshal has been used in military settings.

Edit. Theres also some misconception about the police being a "military force" when they aren't. We have Military Police proper, under direct control of the US military Departments in the Pentagon, and the standard civilian police forces under control of civilians, like governors, mayors, sometimes under Sheriff/Constitution (elected positions) .

Pretty much. But notice that they go absolutely ballistic (now there's a term!) when THEY must answer to higher authority.

Somewhere behind their seething rage is a smiling Donald J. Trump. Even though I am retired, I plan on going into business selling un-bunched panties. They'll be in vending machines in 'safe spaces'.
You'd make a KILLING with that in Tokyo!

Anti-Arsenal Laws.......

So then.....
My question would be about the "Safe Storage Laws"?
Yeah.......since when did the Govt have a say as to how I keep/store my property (firearms) within my own home (with or without kids)?

In light of the recent Supreme Court decision that was rendered.....I'd opine that SAFE STORAGE LAWS were also UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads