JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw this today and had to post. :D

Anyone that's taken my classes, know I despise that wheel where it shows your shots, and then tells you why the shot went that way. UGH

I demonstrate that a person can slap the trigger, place the finger anywhere on the trigger and the shot will go where you want it, as long as you don't change the aiming attitude of the firearm used. The second point I see more with small handed shooters trying to handle large diameter grips, such as large caliber double-stacks.

Never compromise your grip for the so called "proper placement" of the finger on the trigger. Hold the firearm like someone is trying to take it away, press the trigger so the aiming attitude of the firearm does not change, and aim the firearm where you want to hit. That's it...not always easy, but that's all there is to shooting.

wheel.jpg

This is funny, coincidentally it's the same process I use. I should print a bunch of these targets and accidentally leave them behind at my local range. I see people using those shot correction targets all the time and laugh a little each time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top