JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

The water has to sit still long enough to settle, be a big enough body of water, and have no forces acting on the water. So no worries, if American toilets take a vacation in Australia they will still flush the right way, because the jets will make them flush that way.

I've been told that.....
Besides eating strange foods while visiting countries that are along on the equator. You could also.....just play with water.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I've been told that.....
Besides eating strange foods while visiting countries that are along the equator. You could also.....just play with water.

Aloha, Mark
The equator is where the coriolis effect would be strongest. Everywhere else, a sink can drain in either direction.

Boboclown and Flopsweat,

I'd just be a tourist. So what do I care? As long as the poop goes down the toilet. LOL.

But then IF.....
I ever make it down there.....
I heard the Guinea Pig was tasty. Or was that in Peru? :eek:

Aloha, Mark

Boboclown and Flopsweat,

I'd just be a tourist. So what do I care? As long as the poop goes down the toilet. LOL.

But then IF.....
I ever make it down there.....
I heard the Guinea Pig was tasty. Or was that in Peru? :eek:

Aloha, Mark
You wouldn't travel with your own toilet to install down there? :confused:

No need to have a flush toilet with you.....when this is good almost anywhere.
bubblegum_hole.jpg And leaves can substitute, when no TP is available. Not to mention that....just "dirt/sand" has been know to be effective too.

Aloha, Mark

Looks like a Laotian turd trap..

Mentos to the rescue.

Reminds me of an old Hawaiin joke. You know in Hawaii we don't have snakes. So people from Hawaii don't know much about snakes. And BTW......they refer to a snake as a "dry land puhi" (puhi = eel).

So what's the joke?

OK, Ok, ok......so Kimo and Moki were in the jungle walking the trail to Diamond Head. And Kimo asked Moki where he could pee. Moki said that when he was in the Army in Viet Nam.......he would just whip it out and pee in the bushes. Kimo not stupid. So, he asked, ""What if one dry land puhi went bite your da kine?" Moki's response was, "Yeah....that's when you find out who your real friends are". :eek:

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top