JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL - epic fail - unfortunately many uneducated will believe him. I think clowns like this shouldn't be able to vote on any subject they don't have any knowledge of - test required.

Didn't all of those firearms smell of LEO issue? I found it hard to believe that any of those were used in a crime, except perhaps in the crime of owning them by someone who had them legally somewhere else and didn't know the Cali laws.

But honestly, those all looked a little too nice to be actual criminal's weapons. They all looked very much like a LEO's pet hobby guns.

And how did the LEO in the background keep such a straight face? 30 caliber clip and 30 rounds in half a second? Are metal storms the street weapon of the future now?

Notice how many times he said "can't be detected". He did add "by serial number" several times, but he insinuated that the guns were somehow invisible. What's the quote? Something about "lies, lies and damn lies"?

Yeah, because any meth-monkey can buy a 70% lower in the white, hold it between his knees and hollow out the mag well, trigger group, and drill and tap the rear for a buffer tube... THEN anodize it in a bathtub, cobble a F/A sear, drop it in and inflict mayhem @ 30 rounds in less than a second....

That lower forging would be a door stop to 99.9% of the planet's population.

PUTZ!!

More mis-information for the low IQ masses.

Unfortunately, you give out some free cheese, an Obamaphone, make up some easily broken promises about jobs and housing and you have a huge pool of mindless sheep that will "baaaaa" their way right into the ballot booth.

I take it all people on this site are with high IQ ?

I would sincerely hope that anyone who chooses to be part of the political process educate themselves to the facts versus fantasy. In my experience, most people who take gun rights seriously take other forms of liberty seriously as well.

I would sincerely hope that anyone who chooses to be part of the political process educate themselves to the facts versus fantasy. In my experience, most people who take gun rights seriously take other forms of liberty seriously as well.

Okay, so only members on the board who "take gun rights seriously" have a high IQ. What about people who don't choose to be a part of the political process though ? College kids for example ? Can there be college kids with high IQ ?

Okay, so only members on the board who "take gun rights seriously" have a high IQ. What about people who don't choose to be a part of the political process though ? College kids for example ? Can there be college kids with high IQ ?

You're adding words that I never said. ( ie. Only members on the board "who take gun rights seriously") There are many people who collectively support gun rights that are not on this board - including college kids. Last time I checked, IQ is not exclusive to this forum, so what's your point other than the obvious argument and troll session that you're attempting to incite?

You're adding words that I never said. ( ie. Only members on the board "who take gun rights seriously") There are many people who collectively support gun rights that are not on this board - including college kids. Last time I checked, IQ is not exclusive to this forum, so what's your point other than the obvious argument and troll session that you're attempting to incite?

I know you didn't limit the statement to the forum, but since we all "know" each other here, it's just much easier to limit the scope for the discussion.
My point is, from your earlier post one can conclude that residents of California who don't care about guns all have low IQ, and I just wanted to clarify
whether you see a connection between firearms familiarity and level of IQ.

I know you didn't limit the statement to the forum, but since we all "know" each other here, it's just much easier to limit the scope for the discussion.
My point is, from your earlier post one can conclude that residents of California who don't care about guns all have low IQ, and I just wanted to clarify
whether you see a connection between firearms familiarity and level of IQ.

You're still not getting it. Its amusing that you like to add words to fit your argument, but putting misapplied theory into the thread is going to make you look.....how should I say? Low IQ?

You're still not getting it. Its amusing that you like to add words to fit your argument, but putting misapplied theory into the thread is going to make you look.....how should I say? Low IQ?

Well, let me re-quote you, so that no words are added to anything.

More mis-information for the low IQ masses.

So, what does this exactly mean ? What is that group of people with low IQ being misinformed ?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top