JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do some people really like the color Purple on their AR? It really looks weird to me.

One of our local gun dealers, Emerald Valley Armory in Creswell ( just 6 miles south of Eugene ), is featuring two tone AR's that are green and purple.

But is this anyone's cup of tea? Here is a pic of two of these AR's on display at the store.

15193492_1325667554119763_3836929345954536053_n.jpg

This is a great store that does offer a wide variety of AR's and accessories for them, and will even custom build AR's for clients. But is this a new trend in AR's, perhaps? The color purple??

I just don't understand the appeal, myself. I guess I am just too much of a traditionalist.

Do some people really like the color Purple on their AR? It really looks weird to me.

One of our local gun dealers, Emerald Valley Armory in Creswell ( just 6 miles south of Eugene ), is featuring two tone AR's that are green and purple.

But is this anyone's cup of tea? Here is a pic of two of these AR's on display at the store.

View attachment 336614

This is a great store that does offer a wide variety of AR's and accessories for them, and will even custom build AR's for clients. But is this a new trend in AR's, perhaps? The color purple??

I just don't understand the appeal, myself. I guess I am just too much of a traditionalist.

That's what happens if you cut off the circulation!

Arf The Wonder Chicken approved this message.

Gets the attention of new shooters, or those with non-traditional tastes. I bet a good number of ladies would like it as well, and the gun industry is trying to attract new customers from a broader base of potential customers. Kind of like the whole pink gun thing - or gun makers who do blue, teal, green, etc frames. It's just different - not everything has to be black, brown, or polished silver.

Personally, I'm not big on purple on my guns, but I know a few folks that would rock a purple AR for sure - and know at least one lady who carries a purple framed Ruger as a carry gun.

My wife likes purple... So much so her AR is purple, goddess purple! Oh and the branding on the lower is "The Goddess" So yeah I think some people do like purple firearms ;-)

I had a KTM 300exc that had purple and umm salmon graphics. And it still bothers me to this day never ever again. Only if it's to get the girls excited about ARs. Just seems wrong.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top