Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

The city where it is illegal NOT to own a gun...

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Wenis, May 10, 2009.

1. Wenis

Wenis Tri-Cities, WA Member

2. Abe Froman

Abe Froman West of Salem Active Member

:lastweek:

3. wakejoe

wakejoe Beaverton, OR Well-Known Member

Any important information is worth posting twice, Boss. Or even three times.

Who cares if it's old. This is the first I read it, so even if it is "last week", I didn't see it until he posted it.

4. Wenis

Wenis Tri-Cities, WA Member

I must have missed last week's post as well.

5. Abe Froman

My apologies, its not fair to assume that everyone would have heard about this by now, they are only celebrating the 25th anniversary of this law. Maybe after another quarter of a century the word will start to travel.

6. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

I think Chiloquin, OR has that law too.

7. Mainsail

Mainsail Puget Sound Active Member

What happened? Was it too strenuous to copy/paste the story so I don't have to follow a blind link?

8. Tactical SS

Tactical SS Washington Member

I missed the other post. Thanks for posting it up!

9. Abe Froman

Since I have apparently offended some people with my post and my comments I am going to take this opportunity to apologize. It was not my intention to hurt any ones feelings, or make them or their posts seem not important. I know that not everyone knows everything about everything, and that the information in this post is just as important and any other post. Though the law itself is 25 years old, and many people have known about it for years, I myself only learned of it a little over 6 months ago. I was certain that it was posted just a few days ago in here, but it must have been in another forum. My comments were not meant as a personal attack, just me being a smart ***.