JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hate to be the one to tell you but those are really bad counterfeits. Someone gave me the same ones last year and when I cut one open it looked like they rolled barn floor sweepings and there were tiny worms inside. Take a look at the badly printed Chobia label for starters. People mean well but if they're not a cigar smoker they don't know the difference between real and fake.
They could very well be. Usually my Cubans come from Tokyo from a couple of shops that I frequent. These just landed in my lap so when I open it up I will take a closer look. It was a gift from a friend who doesn't know the first thing about cigars so if they are fake, who cares? He's a guy that flies Gulfstreams and Lear jets all over and once in a while he brings me quality Cubans and Kona coffee. It's all good my friend.

Diesel Unholy Cocktail.

1 more day of the wife gone so my daily full bodied 2 hour smoking is going to come to a temporary halt lol.

I do not drink coffee and am a big tea drinker but after the initial pepper spice flavor went away all I could taste was a coffee, cream and a slight sweetness on the finish.

so I found myself thinking, pretty much the whole time, "this would be really good with a coffee".

Too much wind and cold for me to want to be on the back porch for any longer though.

C4022727-8288-4AC9-AE5F-F30A77F7A0DC.jpeg

Diesel Unholy Cocktail.

1 more day of the wife gone so my daily full bodied 2 hour smoking is going to come to a temporary halt lol.

I do not drink coffee and am a big tea drinker but after the initial pepper spice flavor went away all I could taste was a coffee, cream and a slight sweetness on the finish.

so I found myself thinking, pretty much the whole time, "this would be really good with a coffee".

Too much wind and cold for me to want to be on the back porch for any longer though.

View attachment 625373
That looks like an interesting smoke!

Tonight I'm sitting on my patio listening to the rain and Clyde Lewis on a Grundig radio that I found in the bins (brand new too!). I've got my Weber grill going full global warming with the lid propped open with a spatula, it's taking the edge off the damp air.
Currently on fire is a lovely La Gloria Cubana Serie R, possibly followed by an Assylum 13 Ogre (generously given to me by another member here).
All enjoyed along with one of Deschutes weird IPA's.
Cheers all.

IMG_20191018_220939.jpg IMG_20191018_222318.jpg

That 5 Vegas A turned into a dessert cigar. Almost all creamy chocolate and sweetness after the first 2". I liked it a lot:D.

Diesel Rage tonight.
Not one of my favorites - strange marriage of black pepper and a sweet finish, but not bad either.

89F2D66B-6611-44A0-A432-B9859878B31E.jpeg

Gurkha Beast tonight.

I feel like I'm paying for the band on some of these lol.

wonky burn but smoke is full but smooth

Edit: one of the worst constructed sticks I've had. Constant canoeing, multiple touch ups and 1 relight. If it were better made the flavor is quite good and the strength is up there so I was disappointed, hopefully the couple others I have in other sizes smoke better then this one...

A553AA1D-470A-4282-8D58-D1A14288C840.jpeg

55902DD9-004E-46B3-A02A-B70566B2EF54.jpeg

Last Edited:
Had another 5 Vegas series A in Churchill tonight. Going on an hour and twenty five minutes and almost done but not quite.

very glad I ordered more of these but wish I had bought more now that I Know I like them so much.

cap was a little crooked so I tried toasting it to lit and then punch cut it. Something I had seen on YouTube but never tried. Dunno if it was a lot better but it was something different to try.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top