JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We should have a special over-21 section in the classifieds where we can buy/sell/trade tobaccos, cigars, hooch, etc.

Not sure if thats legal... But itd be nice to have a place to have transactions like this.

More than a few times ive had a sampler pack or picked up a 5pk of something new and ended up not liking it.
Be nice to trade for something else, etc...

We should have a special over-21 section in the classifieds where we can buy/sell/trade tobaccos, cigars, hooch, etc.

Not sure if thats legal... But itd be nice to have a place to have transactions like this.

More than a few times ive had a sampler pack or picked up a 5pk of something new and ended up not liking it.

Hum...............
@Joe Link
This might be a neat idea!
Would be really cool to trade tobacco with each other! :s0155:

Hum...............
@Joe Link
This might be a neat idea!
Would be really cool to trade tobacco with each other! :s0155:

Yea trading would be great and not illegal as far as I know.

Worst case we should do a tobacco get together in the spring and treat it like a swap meet lol.

Although there have only been a couple cigars I straight up didn't enjoy and thankfully they were singles from a sampler pack.

Well you have to be 21 to buy a hand gun so what's the difference? I suppose that the seller would have to verify the buyers ID but that's probably about it.

Finally, some me time. Hmm, bubble bath or cigar?
Cigar! Up for partaking, one Vegas 5 short figuarado and one Joya De Nicaragua Antano rare carojo robusto larga. Paired with a lovely Upheaval IPA. Also, shout out to Frank.
Cheers.

IMG_20191008_210541.jpg IMG_20191008_210426.png

Last Edited:
Smoke output on this is crazy thick.

Nice mid week smoke and closer to my preferred flavors and strength. Although if I could change anything it would be less pepper and more sweet but I'm not complaining for something that came in a set of singles.

1E687044-1403-434A-A6A1-9216D00CB2E3.jpeg

Well... I don't have space for these but no one took me up on the CI coupons so I felt compelled to spend the money when I got a 3rd coupon in the mail that also expires tomorrow.

So I started with a 20 pack Gurkha sampler (all 6"x60) figuring I probably couldn't go wrong - even though I have most of these in a Churchill but haven't had the opportunity to try them yet.

Codes Stacked:
Free shipping
10% off
20% off
20% off

8A7456FE-640C-424B-8A94-0148B3F0D81E.png
41447D1E-3CA8-45B4-975F-91A75E14EFE3.png
C51C11D7-D343-4DF8-9602-63B859B2832D.png

This is why I order online - I'm not going to walk out of a store with any one of those smokes for $1.50;).

Now to figure out storage space:rolleyes: I might need another one of those snapware containers.

Found one I didn't even get an inch into today. Thankfully I only got one of them in a sampler.

The draw was way too tight to start. Mixed filler so that wasn't impressive. Most of all I just hated the taste.

D428C60A-32A5-454A-B426-1AC8AF0D2EB5.jpeg 1702B7B2-FF2C-4D57-85E3-1F38CDA2FED7.jpeg

Ditched it and went with a Bahia Maduro. For a bundle stick it's pretty decent for my tastes.

Pretty disappointed with tonight's cigar. I have a couple more so I will revisit it in the future to see if it was a fluke.

Poor cap. Poor wonky burn that needed many touch ups.

6x60 only lasted 40 min.
A1A44339-D35F-4333-8BC3-4C4F1D121ECD.jpeg

Found one I didn't even get an inch into today. Thankfully I only got one of them in a sampler.

The draw was way too tight to start. Mixed filler so that wasn't impressive. Most of all I just hated the taste.

View attachment 623712View attachment 623713

Ditched it and went with a Bahia Maduro. For a bundle stick it's pretty decent for my tastes.
Tight draws are really freaking annoying. If it's a smoke worth salvaging, take a long nail and drive it thru the center from back to front. Sometimes that helps. You can buy piercers for this but most of us have adequate implements of destruction laying around that will do the job nicely. Sometimes you can make a slightly larger cut on the end with a cutter and see a large piece of vein, which you can grab with your teeth and pull it out. Sometimes that helps to open up the draw.
Also, a lot of the cheaper cigars are cheap because they use lower quality tobacco which may be more veiny, among other reasons.

Crap, I forgot to stop at the tobacconist on the way home tonight. Alas, no morning cigar for me. However, some interesting plans tomorrow, technological and much more Earthy. :s0155:

I had a nice unexpected score today. A couple of weeks ago I wrote recommendation letter for a friends kid who is preparing for college. So today as a thank you her parents gave me a small sampler box of Cuban's. The dad is a pilot and picked them up in Belize. Looks like the classic Cuban variety. I look forward to setting these on fire. :s0033:

IMG_20191013_151350.jpg

Diesel Unlimited today.

Needed a couple touch ups, had to poke it around the last 3rd cuz the draw got real tight and I think I just enjoyed the Maduro so much more that while not disappointed with this one I didn't rate it anywhere near what last nights cigar got.

I really like the shape of these and at 7.1x58 they last a good amount of time as well (1:40 yesterday and 1:20 today).

7043BD31-7A21-4719-8195-8600A20B80DA.jpeg C2747880-CADF-46BE-B25A-08D18C9F24C2.jpeg

Hate to be the one to tell you but those are really bad counterfeits. Someone gave me the same ones last year and when I cut one open it looked like they rolled barn floor sweepings and there were tiny worms inside. Take a look at the badly printed Chobia label for starters. People mean well but if they're not a cigar smoker they don't know the difference between real and fake.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top