JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Da Rules:
1) Discussion about handmade, long filler premium cigars, (If you don't know the difference, stick around...:)), cigar accessories, cigar humor, cigar related topics, cigar industry news, etc.

2) Keep it tasteful and be excellent to each other per NWFA guidelines.

3) Pics. Keep them coming! Long ash pics are a plus.

4) Guns and cigars? You betcha! :cool:

IMG_20190423_201629.png

IMG_20190401_011147586.jpg
A current favorite:
Drew estate Larutan Natural Dirt petite Corona IMG_20190310_225142424.jpg
And one I believe may be discontinued, but would buy a box of them if I could:
Camacho triple Maduro. Loved this stick. IMG_20190131_160207716.jpg
Finally, a Por Larrañaga Robusto, that I enjoyed thoroughly, but also can't seem to replace.

Be vary wary of Cigarbid.com You will bid, you will win, you will run out of storage... Don't say I didn't warn you. Tonight's sacrifice to the cigar god was a tasty Padilla Miami Perfecto.
View attachment 572944
I like cigarbid for trying new cigars without having to committ to a box. Shipping is a little high on small quantities but it's a great resource. I see a lot of cigars on there that you wouldn't normally see. I like to support
local shops though whenever possible, especially when traveling.

I don't smoke cigars nearly as much as I used to, but when I do it is normally Cohiba, Arturo Fuente, Cusano, or Rocky Patel.

This morning, on something of a lark, I smoked a cigar before heading out. It was a La Perla Habana that I must have picked up from somewhere.

ring.jpg

Guns and cigar pics you say? How about a Rocky Patel and a Škorpion?

vzcigar1.jpg

I don't smoke cigars nearly as much as I used to, but when I do it is normally Cohiba, Arturo Fuente, Cusano, or Rocky Patel.

This morning, on something of a lark, I smoked a cigar before heading out. It was a La Perla Habana that I must have picked up from somewhere.

View attachment 572949

Guns and cigar pics you say? How about a Rocky Patel and a Škorpion?

View attachment 572950
Instant 100 + likes!

I'm currently vaping a chilled strawberry juice. Leaves the room fragrant, light and airy.

No? :p

Alright I'll play along. Here's a small selection of Cuban cigars from my humidor. It seems customs agents don't want to search your luggage if you have a terrible cough during flu season! :p

IMG_2323.JPG

The finer things in life...

Good bourbon, accurate custom rifles, hand made cigars and shapely brunettes.

These days, and for a long time, there is only one brunette for me and I'm grateful to have her in my life.

I'm saving the funds for a new long range build on an '03 Springfield.

Lastly then, a satisfying evening while traveling on business includes a double Buffalo Trace neat and either a Punch or H. Upmann cigar.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top