JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like cigarbid for trying new cigars without having to committ to a box. Shipping is a little high on small quantities but it's a great resource. I see a lot of cigars on there that you wouldn't normally see. I like to support
local shops though whenever possible, especially when traveling.
Great minds think alike. An angel weeps every time a cigar store closes.
Next time you are in Key West, Florida check out the store near the ship terminal. there's a long bar outside for watching the ships and a great selection inside. Perfecto!

Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur, has been my favorite going on16yrs now. Do you folks use regular match book matches or nice wood ones? Hard for me to find the wood ones, so I settle for matchbooks. 2019-04-23 21.19.10.jpg

The finer things in life...

Good bourbon, accurate custom rifles, hand made cigars and shapely brunettes.

These days, and for a long time, there is only one brunette for me and I'm grateful to have her in my life.

I'm saving the funds for a new long range build on an '03 Springfield.

Lastly then, a satisfying evening while traveling on business includes a double Buffalo Trace neat and either a Punch or H. Upmann cigar.

I'm big H. Upmann fan. #46 Habano is especially nice.

You can legally bring them through customs now.

And that is exactly what I was told a year and a half ago, when I bought an assortment of cigars in the Caribbean, took them on the ship, and was promptly told do not attempt to leave the ship with Cuban cigars in an American port. I ended up giving them to my cabin boy, as I couldn't get them smoked in a timely manner.

Fast forward a year. Bought some more, was told now they are completely legal, so I brung'em home.:cool:

P1000623.JPG

The irony is, now that I can get them occasionally, I almost never smoke them. In the old days, I used to love Nicaraguan, Cuban-seed cigars. Had auto-delivery from Thompson's.

Next time you are in Key West, Florida check out the store near the ship terminal. there's a long bar outside for watching the ships and a great selection inside. Perfecto!
I was down there a while back and found these hand rolled no name figurados at a shop on Duvall St. They were excellent. Five bucks each. I'm down to the two in the pic. the guy said he ships so time to give him a call. Next time I'm down there I will look for the shop you mentioned.

IMG_20190323_210957.jpg IMG_20190323_210902.jpg

I was down there a while back and found these hand rolled no name figurados at a shop on Duvall St. They were excellent. Five bucks each. I'm down to the two in the pic. the guy said he ships so time to give him a call. Next time I'm down there I will look for the shop you mentioned.

View attachment 572957 View attachment 572959
I can taste the Mojito and feel the breeze already

Even on the ships, the cigar bars are becoming a thing of the past. A nice cigar, a neat whiskey, while surrounded by other cigar smokers, is a thing of beauty.

Even on the ships, the cigar bars are becoming a thing of the past. A nice cigar, a neat whiskey, while surrounded by other cigar smokers, is a thing of beauty.
Well said Wayno, well said. I'm in a bar where smoking is allowed and a couple sit down at the table next to me while I'm smoking a Bolivar. She pulls her sweater over her face and grabs a passing waitress begging that I be evicted. The waitress extricates her arm from the woman's grasp and calmly says I can stay and she should leave. I slipped the waitress a $20 as she went by :) Where is the USA did this happen? Las Vegas of course. I pack 3 a day whenever I go there.

Out by me in Beaverton there's Paul's on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy, across from Uwajimaya. Nice shop. You can smoke all you want in there. I also like Broadway in Lake O. Both comfortable refuges. When I go to Johnson Creek Gun Club I like to stop by Cascade Cigars on 82nd.

Alright I'll play along. Here's a small selection of Cuban cigars from my humidor. It seems customs agents don't want to search your luggage if you have a terrible cough during flu season! :p

View attachment 572951

Man that brings back memories.

My dad..... or we'll say "a guy I know" lived in south America back in the 90s and would travel to cuba for work.
He would always bring back a few boxes of Cohiba's. He had a fancy passport that allowed him to go around customs.
I had one that was waaaaay too dried out and probably 8 years old.
It was pretty bad.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads