JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw this pop back to the top, didn't realize it was a birthday thread.

2PBsccvuwi9CdJNrplpTQ8UmPryepgnI6QRTs_2qtHkVrdwkgoWBH1eU50hl4ZfRbl91vke8-BsfBcfioXdKHUlPWja=s0-d.jpg

Yep, Chuck's been around for 70,000 years. That is an actual image - not something
'shopped to look like him.
VA Viper: UK scientists recreated Neanderthal man, who looks just like Chuck Norris
Recreating Neanderthal man

Chuck can lift up a chair with with one hand...while he's sitting on it.

Chuck can unscramble eggs.

Once a cobra bit Chuck. After five days of extreme pain, the snake died.

Once a traffic cop pulled over Chuck. Chuck let him go with only a warning.

Chuck used a stunt double during crying scenes.

Chuck's parachute failed to open, so he took it back for a refund.

Chuck never rings a wrong number. People pick up the wrong phone.

Chuck broke the law once. It still hasn't been fixed.

I went to college with a guy from Rolling Hills California (West Los Angeles). He played little league and Chucks son was on a team in the league they played in. He said Chuck would sit in the stands with sunglasses on and acting like Joe Cool and barely moving. All the kids thought he was a dork. Apparently people here think so too.

I went to college with a guy from Rolling Hills California (West Los Angeles). He played little league and Chucks son was on a team in the league they played in. He said Chuck would sit in the stands with sunglasses on and acting like Joe Cool and barely moving. All the kids thought he was a dork. Apparently people here think so too.
Can't really argue with that. Not sure how the Chuck Norris joke phenomena began but it's harmless good clean fun (usually).:p

I remember reading that Chuck Norris was taken aback when the "Chuck Norris Facts" thing started. He was flattered by some, offended by others, and even filed (and later dropped) a lawsuit over it.

They say he got over it after a while when he came to the realization that the "Chuck Norris Facts" really have absolutely nothing to do with him personally. They're just about his over-the-top persona as the ultimate Hollywood Tough Guy, and had all the "Facts" been started about some other 80's Tough Guy, it would have been someone else.

That said, I've heard that he's actually a sincerely decent guy, and a staunch gun rights supporter.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top