JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure if you guys are familiar with The Survival Podcast with Jack Spirko, but today yours truly did a guest host spot on the subject of Survival Firearms if anyone is interested in downloading and listening to it: Guest Host Chip Monk on Survival Firearms on The Survival Podcast | The Survival Podcast . It's a somewhat long episode at an hour and 40 minutes but I cover quite a bit of ground in terms of firearms as tools for Survival/Preparedness.

I also just recently (as in the past few days) started the Chip Monk Family Survival Podcast. It can be found here: The Chip Monk Family Survival Podcast
I have ten episodes up so far on the following topics:
1. Introduction to the Chip Monk Family Survival Podcast ( <broken link removed> )
2. Prepping with a Family ( <broken link removed> )
3. Survival Fiction ( <broken link removed> )
4. Using Checklists for Survival/Preparedness ( <broken link removed>
5. Mini-Podcast on Lever Action Firearms for Survival ( <broken link removed> )
6. Survival Sanitation ( <broken link removed> )
7. Building a Wikiup for Emergency Shelter ( <broken link removed> )
8. Alternative Ways of Making Bread on the Stovetop ( <broken link removed> )
9. The SKS Carbine-A Survival Bargain ( <broken link removed> )
10. Survival for Urban Dwellers ( <broken link removed> )
I also have put up a couple of the episodes on YouTube: YouTube - ChipMonkFSP's Channel

Check them out if you get a chance! :)

Okay, I've been working on how to get my podcast into iTunes. I think I did it correctly although it'll take a few hours for everything to be done on their end from what it looks like.
There is a button on my site here for Subscribing via iTunes in the meanwhile: itpc://chipmonk.podbean.com/feed
Anyway, hopefully I'll have it up and running in iTunes for anyone who's interested today.
Thanks! :)

Hey, whatzhizname (did your mother really name you that???), I wish I could hear your blogs, but I have this Model T computer (Windows 98) on Pony Express dial-up and I just can't seem to get it to work. I hope to be able to get a computer that is at least 20th Century one of these days, so save me a place! And, good luck on your venture.

Hey, whatzhizname (did your mother really name you that???), I wish I could hear your blogs, but I have this Model T computer (Windows 98) on Pony Express dial-up and I just can't seem to get it to work. I hope to be able to get a computer that is at least 20th Century one of these days, so save me a place! And, good luck on your venture.

Maybe this podcast host could send you a CD with the .mp3 files for you to check out. :)

@ChipMonK - You are really cranking out the episodes. I realize some are "mini", but still a ton of content.

Also, what's the best way to send you feedback, or questions regarding your podcasts?
Thanks

@ChipMonK - You are really cranking out the episodes. I realize some are "mini", but still a ton of content.

Also, what's the best way to send you feedback, or questions regarding your podcasts?
Thanks

Yeah, I did about 20 in one week so that I could create a backlog of episodes to have to start with. I can't stand when I come across a podcast I really like and the person has abandoned it after about 7 episodes or so. I'm in this for the long haul and as I get better at the skillset required for it, the episode content and delivery will improve as well. Now that it's up and running, I plan to do about 5 episodes a week in a daily format so that it's a bit more manageable.
As far as feedback or ideas for show topics, you can email me at chipmonksurvivalpodcast AT gmail DOT com. I'd love to get feedback and try to keep making it better, as well as covering topics people are interested in. This is really an attempt to try to help others, so I'm endeavoring to make it as "helpful" as possible.
Thanks a bunch for listening, Smurf Hunter, and good luck hunting those Smurfs! :)

Thanks a lot for checking them out, guys. I'm heading towards 1,000 subscribers (should hit that number sometime this week) and for a podcast that's only been around for two weeks that tells me that people are indeed interested in Survival and Preparedness issues. With everything that's happening in the world today, I suppose that makes sense. ;)
Thanks again for listening!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads