JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So was Cream Of SumYungGuy.

:p

Chicken t.png

I don't think they are trying - they just don't care. They are trying to grow via capitalism with central control, but as noted, their QC is poor. And they have some entities that are corrupt, putting chemicals into foods/etc. that shouldn't be there - sometimes with disastrous or even lethal results.

The gov there is cracking down on this, because they realize that their reputation suffers from this, and in the long run they will lose market. But they are nowhere near safe on a lot of their products.

Basically, if you can pronounce it, probably not "authentic". But I could give a schit. I still refer to Taco Bell as the Mexican Restaurant.
Ayyaah! I hear you on the Taco Bell bit
Great Chinese and Mexican food are the only things my old home town of San Jose have over the 'Couve That and Der Weinerschnitzels.
So was Cream Of SumYungGuy.

:p
Not invented there, just consumed there at a vastly higher rate than anywhere except maybe New York City:confused:

Sadly.....Not only humans are affected by Chinese greed.

Aloha, Mark
That's so sad. A few years ago I gave my dog chicken jerky treats which was labelled 'Made in the USA' supposedly from CA. This was after the big scare when dog's were getting sick from Chinese sourced jerky treats. She got real sick. Took her to the emergency vet which she spent two days and which cost me over 3K.

After more research, found out the company was a Chinese owned company. They opened a facility in CA but I believe still sourced their chicken from China. They also ship world wide. Shipping records show they sell a lot of chicken to Ireland which is why I avoided dog products from Ireland. You may never know if their products are sourced from China or not.

Though barely registering a blip in the media, China also produces toxic ingredients found in generic drugs worldwide. Incredibly, those tainted drugs have found their way into the military health system through the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) for consumption by both active duty and retired personnel. It's the biggest national security risk that practically no one has ever even heard of.

Like so many products produced in China, quality control over substances used in generic drugs is virtually non-existent. For anyone familiar with how Chinese companies often operate, that's not a big surprise.

Read Newsmax: Tainted Generic Drugs From China Are a National Security Risk | Newsmax.com

And more recently:

Rrrright… But don't talk about it. You'll sound like a Pro TRUMP supporter.

Aloha, Mark

You can't even feed Chinese dogfood to your dogs, why the hell would ANYONE think it's OK to give Chinese pharma to our troops? That goes even if China was our politically ally.

Though barely registering a blip in the media, China also produces toxic ingredients found in generic drugs worldwide. Incredibly, those tainted drugs have found their way into the military health system through the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) for consumption by both active duty and retired personnel. It's the biggest national security risk that practically no one has ever even heard of.

Like so many products produced in China, quality control over substances used in generic drugs is virtually non-existent. For anyone familiar with how Chinese companies often operate, that's not a big surprise.

Read Newsmax: Tainted Generic Drugs From China Are a National Security Risk | Newsmax.com

And more recently:

Rrrright… But don't talk about it. You'll sound like a Pro TRUMP supporter.

Aloha, Mark

They sent over a shipping container full of fentanyl that was intercepted. it was estimated to be enough to croak 11 billion people . They are using America's weaknesses against its people . And it's working . If the US does not take charge of its own path and ditch the :s0136: nonsence it will be our demise.
Reinstate dirt cheap norinco and polytec imports and reject the rest.
If they send anything else our way sink it on site

11 billion people .

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR