JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im new to this site and dont know if this has been a topic already but here are some books that I have used to prepare for "anything" and I STRONGLY RECOMMEND (side note these are books for being prepared for anything, any law enforcement indiviuals reading this these are all 100 percent legal books you can purchase on amazon and are for the purpose of knowledge);

1. PATRIOTS a novel of survival in the coming collapse ( fictional story about group of survivalists.....prepared survivalists coping with the collapse of the USA and dealing with not only the looters and criminals but other nations coming in as a "peace force," a peace force that wants everything. I couldnt put it down and even though it is fiction it shows lots of ways you might not have thought of to be prepared.

2. ZIPS PIPES AND PENS arsenal of improvised weapons (you might not always have a gun to be prepared with).

3. How to build military grade suppressors .22 thru .50 bmg (sometimes being quiet is necessary)

4. Guerilla warfare and special forces operations FM 31-21 field manual (if something was to happen guerrilla warfare would be the only way to handle the situation, unless you happen to have a tank or two haha)

5.Boobytraps FM 5-31 (the title says it all)

6.Improvise Munitions Handbook TM 31-210 (sometimes rifle fire just isnt enough).

Like I said these are all great prepardness books with lots of facts and easily understood material, and not missing parts like the anarchist cookbook. These are also all books you can get off amazon or even ebay and like I said 100 percent legal. My bad if this topic was already posted.

SEMPER FI
LCPL MATT

No on needs a Field manual on "booby traps." The the three principles of successful field expedient trapping are "Strangle, Mangle, and Dangle."

What works on a wary animal, will work even better on an unwary human, which was the entire point behind the non-explosive jungle booby traps encountered in Vietnam.

This is quite possibly the only "man trap" you would ever need to learn. Expand the size of the "warhead" and make the trigger chest or head high and tripped by very thin wire in a shaded part of a trail.

once again I agree. I was posting on books but there is alot to be learned from past encounters such as vietcong pit traps and pressure traps including the infection of the wound using fecal matter, it sounds crude but is a very easy and VERY demoralizing trap.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top