JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Eh, I've got a PMACA build that I'm looking to do...but my recently acquired .308 will take precedence for dollars. I wanted to get the PMACA to the lightest weight 10/22 that could be built and do speed steel with it...still not sure if this style trigger would help. I've got a two stage Kidd on a build that is absolutely fantastic...

Well this thing looks like it would be *way* more fun now...

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

I have to chuckle about the binary trigger craze. We used to do binary triggers in a Mini-14 a very long time ago, before anyone knew what a binary trigger was. It's a very simple modification, using a bent piece of brass from a fired .22lr. We had a blast with it back in the day, but then we quit because we got scared that it might be an illegal "machine gun".

I opted for a fostech echo sport trigger in my 15-22. U can shoot all the .22 you want at a rate of about 600 rounds per minute and when u get tired of that u can swap trigger to any gun that takes a standard AR type trigger.

Eh, I've got a PMACA build that I'm looking to do...but my recently acquired .308 will take precedence for dollars. I wanted to get the PMACA to the lightest weight 10/22 that could be built and do speed steel with it...still not sure if this style trigger would help. I've got a two stage Kidd on a build that is absolutely fantastic...
Don't know what a pmaca is but fwiw as far as speed, the echo sport is so fast for a 2 round burst it sounds pretty much like one shot. For longer bursts the fire rate is about 600 rpm (I've measured several times).

Don't know what a pmaca is but fwiw as far as speed, the echo sport is so fast for a 2 round burst it sounds pretty much like one shot. For longer bursts the fire rate is about 600 rpm (I've measured several times).

Basically a piece of aluminum to hold the receiver. Add a lightweight handle and buttstock and carbon fiber barrel and it should be among the lightest weight 10/22's ever. The wife has wrist problems, so, hoping she can shoot this more comfortably as well.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top