JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Eh, I've got a PMACA build that I'm looking to do...but my recently acquired .308 will take precedence for dollars. I wanted to get the PMACA to the lightest weight 10/22 that could be built and do speed steel with it...still not sure if this style trigger would help. I've got a two stage Kidd on a build that is absolutely fantastic...

Well this thing looks like it would be *way* more fun now...

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

I have to chuckle about the binary trigger craze. We used to do binary triggers in a Mini-14 a very long time ago, before anyone knew what a binary trigger was. It's a very simple modification, using a bent piece of brass from a fired .22lr. We had a blast with it back in the day, but then we quit because we got scared that it might be an illegal "machine gun".

I opted for a fostech echo sport trigger in my 15-22. U can shoot all the .22 you want at a rate of about 600 rounds per minute and when u get tired of that u can swap trigger to any gun that takes a standard AR type trigger.

Eh, I've got a PMACA build that I'm looking to do...but my recently acquired .308 will take precedence for dollars. I wanted to get the PMACA to the lightest weight 10/22 that could be built and do speed steel with it...still not sure if this style trigger would help. I've got a two stage Kidd on a build that is absolutely fantastic...
Don't know what a pmaca is but fwiw as far as speed, the echo sport is so fast for a 2 round burst it sounds pretty much like one shot. For longer bursts the fire rate is about 600 rpm (I've measured several times).

Don't know what a pmaca is but fwiw as far as speed, the echo sport is so fast for a 2 round burst it sounds pretty much like one shot. For longer bursts the fire rate is about 600 rpm (I've measured several times).

Basically a piece of aluminum to hold the receiver. Add a lightweight handle and buttstock and carbon fiber barrel and it should be among the lightest weight 10/22's ever. The wife has wrist problems, so, hoping she can shoot this more comfortably as well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top