JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have not been on here a long time (a few months only) but I have not yet seen any large caliber rifles for sale or trade. I have been thinking of getting a big magnum just for fun (because I like pain), but have not seen any here.

Something like a 340wby, 375H&H, 338RUM, 338-375Wby....

But I have not seen anything bigger than a 338wm, with the exception of a 45-70. Does anything like that ever show up around here?

one of my dad's friends owns a 375HH, I;ve seen 338 Lapuas around here for sale at ridiculous prices....folks generally do not like to relinquish their big bore rifles especially if its very useful for extremely large game (think grizzly and Kodiaks). I don;t think i've seen any big magnums in the gun shops around here; so it seems the best bet would be gun shows or online?

EDIT: there's a Weatherby Mark V in 340 wby for 1000 buy now price from Albany Guns on GB right now.

I picked up a .577/450 Martini Henry a few weeks ago off the NWFA trader...

Probably not the same class of weapon as you are thinking about, but the 1/2" diameter, 480 grain bullet is capable of taking any supersized game animal on the planet, including bull African elephants.

With this rifle, you also get the added bonus of clouding and stinking up the lanes of the shooters next to you...always great fun :) .

Keith

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top