JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm like a big kid whenever I go to Cabelas or Bass Pro Shops walking around taking it all in..:DI love it. I live in the Eugene area and the local C is small, but still fun to go too. I do a lot more looking than buying.. But have found some good bargains in the cave on occasion and the catalog sales can be pretty awesome especially come holidays, but if not on sale as others have said guns will be MSRP and you'd probably be able to get a better price at a local shop. Lacey Cabelas is 185k Sqf!!?? I think a family field trip is in order...

Make sure to ask though every time you go in. And when they say "no" ask if they can go in the back and check again. I swear it works better than water boarding to break someone's will to live.

Be sure to ask them why it's so hard to get, and then argue with them about the answer they give.

This is all precious and good but "The Big C"? Come on.. if ever there was an underhanded slam or tainting (yea, sue me, I'm superstitious) this is it. conventionally/traditionally, "the big C" is code for cancer.. may God protect us all.
what a dick

Go there Saturday and be 1 of the first 50 and get a free hat:D They are going to be lined up at the door waiting:rolleyes:
For true.. Hat must be freed. true story

FreeHat05.jpg

I'm just excited to have a place with a selection. I usually order online since prices are so low.
But buying hunting/camping clothing I have to buy in person gotta see how it fits and feels. So I'm looking forward to that. Nobody around here carries a decent selection of hunting gear.
Sportsmans clothing is way over priced and only have a few racks

This is all precious and good but "The Big C"? Come on.. if ever there was an underhanded slam or tainting (yea, sue me, I'm superstitious) this is it. conventionally/traditionally, "the big C" is code for cancer.. may God protect us all.
what a dick

I am sorry I do not know all the code words and abbreviations. I certainly did not intend to offend anyone by the title of the thread I started. I truly am.

And, if you are offended because you think someone else may be offended, or you want to call me names, I am sorry to you in a different way (see avatar).

When they ban lead ammo in Oregon, we won't have to worry about Cabela's having 22LR anymore and all we'll have left is the traffic.

The ad came out and there is No 22LR listed in it. Just a lot of other ammo, but no 22LR or any other 22 for that matter.
Didn't see any spectacular bargains on anything here for their grand opening.
Looks like it will just be a sightseeing tour.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads