JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been going to guns show since the early 70's, the new regs have done away with the good ol' days.

That said, I can usually find something I need. I load/shoot a lot of unique calibers and I usually find a box or two at reasonable prices. I have also found deals on firearms, but my taste isn't black or plastic.. I've picked up several hunting caliber rifles, and a few revolvers the last few years.

I also check out the folks bringing in firearms to sell, once they hear what the dealer offers, my offer is usually 20-30% better.

for admission remember your b-mart card for discount.

1) is hard to believe with all the ignorance public on the Max. Surprised you made it without someone calling the cops carrying an exposed upper.

I agree with you. As I noted above, in retrospect, while it's legally allowed, it may not have been the smartest move.

As a promoter I would say the shows have "changed" because all the old timers with the "good deals" are dead or dying. As for the "seen on tv" vendors, they take up space.

Thank you. You just made up my mind to never attend another gun show for as long as I live. If there are no deals to be had, and shows are bringing in other vendors just to fill space, then why bother?

I am gonna go to the East Albany Lions show today...we'll see how it compares to the ARPC show....the Collector West shows...well..they've pretty much disappointed me with their small shows lately for the higher admission fee compared to the ARPC show and Rickreall show....I remember back in 2000, maybe 2001, the Salem show was much much much bigger with 2 or 3 buildings full of firearms related stuff.......now its just one room with MAYBE 20 or so dealers...last time I went there in November.

The Roseburg show is good if it's the one put on by the Roseburg Rod and Gun club. Way more guns and gun related stuff than at the Roseburg show that Collectors West puts on. It's February 11/12 this year.

I am a huge fan of the Eugene and Albany shows.

The Portland one is really expensive, usually and the atmosphere in Eugene is simply unbeatable, I think. Same with Albany. As much as people say it's a bad thing that the big shows broke up, I really do like dealing with more local dealers rather than Washington and California ones. 8)

[edit]
And yes. There is one in Rickreall. I'll be there.

The Oregon trail gun show in Redmond is small but full of guns, ammo, knives, and military surplus. you can get some great deals there too and most accept trades. There are still privet sellers as well, we ran into multiple ones there. There's only one non gun related vendor if I can remember correctly. I've seen everything from full auto's to silencers to 4000+ black powder rifles. Every accessory/part possible too, most of the good vendors go to the upcoming June show too.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top