JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I last attended this show it was held in the Coliseum, and for those who can recall when a gun show was a gun show, it made me know that things have not gone all to Haedes.

For this show, there used to be a "percentage rule" regarding table contents: In other words, something like "80% of all items need to be gun related", or "75% of all firearms on the table need to be pre-1970", or such.
(Don't quote me on these, merely an example to show how the nonsense is kept out of the show.)

For people who enjoy the real McCoy, this was a reassurance that the show would be a quality one. For example, at the regular Portland expo show, it takes me about 2-3 hrs to go thru. (I breeze past all new gun tables, all flak vest tables, all knife tables, beanie babies, etc.) Although this Antique Show is much smaller, twice I found myself spending most of the day there, and still not seeing everything I wanted to see. And there were actual displays and competition amongst the displays. A guy can actually educate himself on an area of firearms he may not be fully informed about.

This died with measure 5 man those were the good ole days
i bought my wife 30/30 from a private seller who had almost half the inventory of a certain big gun dealer that at least vocally supported measure 5 because he hated the competition for $150

he had it listed for $250 i offered $150 he said i'll flip a coin you call it if you win $150 it is if i win $250 i called heads and heads it was i handed him $150 and walked out the door . the shows were exciting you could actully find those hard to find parts and most were willing to haggle ,barter it was crazy . picked up preban colt sporter carbine during the ban for $900 private sale the same rifle at the dealers table for $1800 no beenie babies no airsoft had to search around to find the one guy selling beef jerky cause you get hungry looking at the massive amount of guns twice as many there was than there is now and twice as fun. it was impossible to leave without something and with out a good deal. dealers were even giving good deals cause they had to compete.

Is there another show event on 09/26/2010 at the Jackson Armory, or is this just a meeting?

We have a meeting / show once a month, usually on the last Sunday of the month.
The show starts at about 8:00 am and usually ends about 1:00
Come visit us, the admission is $3.00 with free parking.

Another item of interst: The Northwest Historical Military Collectors Association is having a show at the Armory on Saturday the 25.

I'd like to let Ammo Can know that I did attend the show at the Holiday Inn, and once again was reassured that there still can be a quality, educational, and entertaining gun show in Portland. I spent 5 hours there. Didn't want to leave. Did buy something. Did learn more than one thing. Admired the displays. Spent way too much time admiring one or two. A shame it happens only once a year. Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top