JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I thought I would pass this info along to all the other 1911 fans on the board. If you do not already know about him, a guy on one of the other gun forums makes some awesome custom 1911 grips. I have bought so many pairs of 1911 grips in my day (from $50 up to $200 a pair) and I have never found better ones than these...and his prices are low too. Way too low for what you get if you ask me. :)

His website is TheFinerGrain and he has a nice selections of materials from which to choose. Also, I have never had custom grips that fit so well. He really makes them mimic the lines of the gun.

Here are a couple of the "slim fit" grips I ordered from him on a couple of my pistols.

Customgrips.jpg

A closer view. The grain on these are amazing. They look even better in person. :)

CustomgripsClose.jpg

I saw his grips over on the Dan Wesson 1911 Forum - amazing wood, including some stuff I've never seen before.

BTW, I just picked up a DW Bobtail .45 today & am considering whether to upgrade the grips. However, I think the grips that came with it are pretty nice, so not sure yet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top