JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What would you consider the best QD and/or Non-QD mounts out there for an Acog 4X32 and should I look for a different hight even though it is a magnified optic?
I am leaning towards the Geissele super precision mount because it look pretty sturdy (yes I know it has the mounting nuts sticking out the side but that is not as important to me as strength overall)... I prefer A.R.M.S. products but I am not sure about the mounting capabilities compared to other products out there.

What would you consider the best QD and/or Non-QD mounts out there for an Acog 4X32 and should I look for a different hight even though it is a magnified optic?
I am leaning towards the Geissele super precision mount because it look pretty sturdy (yes I know it has the mounting nuts sticking out the side but that is not as important to me as strength overall)... I prefer A.R.M.S. products but I am not sure about the mounting capabilities compared to other products out there.
You can get proper torque and such with those exposed nuts over a QD. Much more secure way to attach. I don't think QD is important with an ACOG as it shouldn't break and you shouldn't need back up sights. But if QD is something you want. Larue has a nice mount.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top