JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here in the Northeast I just shot my first match in three months. It was a small IDPA match at a club where usually we shoot 4 stages indoors and 4 stages outdoors. Indoor ranges have not yet been cleared to open, so we did 6 stages on the outdoor range. Really great to "knock the rust off".

There was also a USPSA match on the same day, at a different club. That is the match we usually attend, but they restricted the number of entrants and gave preference to that club's members, so we chose the smaller (and closer) IDPA match.

This coming Saturday we will be attending an ICORE match and it will be my first chance to use my 929 since it came back from the gunsmith, so I'm really looking forward to this one.

Light at the end of the tunnel - still a way from defeating covid-19, but as long as we're careful we can have our fun.

Next big step is that the barber shops here reopen on 6/22 - I sure can use a haircut.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews