JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was in two different Fred Meyer's over the last few days (we had reservations at the beach before all this went down), and there was toilet paper at both. Granted, there was more in the morning than the afternoon and they were limiting 1 per customer, but they were there. Didn't buy any because I didn't need any. Imagine that. Maybe I should have got some and traded for a fancy dress for the wife or myself.

18853.png

I almost put a sign in my front yard to trade TP and supplies for yard work while it was nice...

Didn't want to advertise I'm stockpiled though:oops:
I never thought of that. Sun is starting to come out here, grass will soon follow. Maybe I can offer some .22 ammo to get some kid to come keep the place up. Since I am too lazy to want to do it myself any more and I have one of those jobs that we have to show up for. :D

Well, I'm not trading ammo for bun fodder but I am knee deep in 22 LR and some other ammo that I would trade for money or a good quality WWII K-Bar or PAL with scabbard. Maybe other things, just don't know offhand. 22 ammo for $18 per brick and 223 for .30 per round, some 45 ACP ammo for $15 per box and a bunch of my handloads I would barter for components only.

I don't remember who did it, but someone posted a TP calculator. Mighta been Heretic or Stomper.
With my stockpile, that TP calculator says I can go 338 days... :s0094:

ETA: The math says that with my 37 rolls, it's a skosh over 9 days/roll, which jives pretty well with the study that @bzltyr references (8 days/roll/person).
I guess I'm just more frugal...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews