JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
They have an alright selection, and a decent showroom. Plus they have an indoor range, and allow you to rent guns before you buy. Kind of high prices tho, and not a great gear selection.

I really like the Baron's Den for the most part. They are always helpful. Steve Huey works there and he'll take great care of you if you ask for him. You can rent guns from the rental wall, and if you're looking at used guns, you can take them out and shoot them BEFORE you buy. The range is nice on rainy days.

WoW, I am surprised at reading a couple of these posts.

Prices are decent considering what you are getting. Service is great with "the den" I have never gotten bad advice or CS with the guys there. I know taht prices can be lowered, but overhead can't. I don't work there. I do shop there alot.

BIGFOOT

never really paid much attention to thier prices, but I have browsed a few times, and the staff is very friendly and helpful, and the selection is pretty decent. Plus, you may get to see someone rent the FA "tommy gun". Always a hoot to see the HUGE smile on people who shoot it.

Went there a couple of times when I lived up there. Expensive but nice place. Does anyone know how much it costs to rent the tommy gun? I'd like to rent a mafia-looking pinstripe suit and go shoot it.

-Steve

My sister wanted a .38 so I took her to the barons den this afternoon. She paid a little more that she had to, but I was confident that reguardless of which sales man we got, they would be patient enough to work with my sister.
She left very happy with her choice.

Ya, I watched a guy and his girlfriend shoot 2 clips each a couple of weeks ago....Her smile was slightly bigger than his, it was great to watch.

As far as prices go, maybe a Little high but good service. I would be interested in knowing where people are getting better deals.

Some of their prices can be high but some are very fair too. E.g. I paid $1039 for my FN Five-seveN. Rental fee was refunded and I got a free range pass which costs $10 normally.
Knowlegable staff and if you get to know Raye, Steve and Bear they can even be very friendly. Always helps if you spend a couple thousand dollars occassionally too!

Cheapest price fir PS90 mags anywhere and they are in stock!

The Baron's Den is my idea of what a nice gun store is. Comfy, big, lots of cool collectible stuff. The owner Walt is smart and cadgy, smokes cigars and invites you to sit and have coffee with him. I know one of the counter guys, took my CHL class there from Ray. I find the counter guys to be better than average. Shot 4 mags thru the paratrooper Tommy, it was fun.

I like the Barons Den. The prices seem a tad high but as a previous poster noted: how knows what the overhead is? My wife is an insurance broker so I tend to think in those terms sometimes. How much would the insurance be on a gun store in general then add to that they have a shooting range attached. I'm guessing they get stuck with a ton of liability insurance over that. Anyway, I like the folks there and the selection.

I love it there... Probably won't buy anything there for a while being a poor 18 year old, but the staff is great and I love the indoor lanes. Also you can rent guns there for 5 bucks:s0155:

I love this place! Bought my eotech there a couple months ago and and he let my girflriend and I shoot the tommy gun at half price. Very nice customer service and all of their optics seemed quite reasonably priced. (acog, eotech, etc.) I would definitely recommend this place to everybody!

My favorite store in Eugene. I HAVE actually seen some prices lower than other stores in town, not often, but I have seen it. I have also made offers on every gun I've bought from them and they came down $50 on two guns, and $75 on a third, so while their asking price may be high they are not un-reasonable to deal with. Even if they are a little higher in price I'd deal with them to NOT have to deal with the attitude some of the other local store have.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top