JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Fellow gun owners,

After the events of Port Arthur, Australia started a huge buy back of pretty much everything semi-automatic and enacted extremely strict gun laws.

Anti-gunners in the US are eyeing to follow the Australian model. First they need gun registration before any mandatory buy back can take place. Then they need about 100b$ to pay for it - not impossible. Finally they need to protect the safety of enforcement. Green tip ammo is not a problem for law enforcement today, but maybe that attempt to ban it was a sign of what's to come?

I am not paranoid about these things, but I would not be surprised if President Clinton would use the "success" of the Australian Solution to sell it to the American public.

Over and out.

Fellow gun owners,

After the events of Port Arthur, Australia started a huge buy back of pretty much everything semi-automatic and enacted extremely strict gun laws.

Anti-gunners in the US are eyeing to follow the Australian model. First they need gun registration before any mandatory buy back can take place. Then they need about 100b$ to pay for it - not impossible. Finally they need to protect the safety of enforcement. Green tip ammo is not a problem for law enforcement today, but maybe that attempt to ban it was a sign of what's to come?

I am not paranoid about these things, but I would not be surprised if President Clinton would use the "success" of the Australian Solution to sell it to the American public.

Over and out.

Never ever use that term again..............."President Clinton"
That cannot be allowed to EVER become reality !:s0098::s0098::s0098::s0098::s0098::s0098::s0098::s0098::s0098::s0098::s0098:

Hillary is anti-Gun because "everyone knows..."
It's not even a particularly anti-gun position. It's just that "Everyone knows..." And She's never bothered (nor as far as I know been OFFERED and opportunity to adjust her views.

Or, perhaps it's just such a Dem. Party article of faith that she wouldn't change her position even KNOWING she was wrong.

I'd really like to see a very public and very welcoming attempt to educate her with no hyperbole, no conservative talking points. just the FACTS about guns.

The NRA etc. NEVER do this on a national level.

I, for one, would love to see an anti-Hillary ad which documented all the attempts to get her to even MEET with pro-gun rationalists who had all the data at their fingertips and yet refused to meet with them and take the data seriously.

I am pro gun-rights. Not a Rep/Dem.

GUN RIGHTS are the PRIMARY issue I care about and I can live with hating everything else about a politician as long as they support my rights.

I live with that every time I vote for an evangelical (what I personally consider to be) wackjob who will support my gun rights. I can live with it just as well with a lib-dem who I hate on everything else.

Cause I'm a single-issue voter that way. Want to be a Liberal wackjob? Seriously commit to my gun-rights and I might just vote for you over the lukewarm conservative who WON'T commit to my gun rights.

We, in the gun rights community have adopted far too much of the left/right meme (which is completely fabricated in most cases) and have abandoned the idea of educating our "enemies," to our own downfall.

Personally, I see nothing incompatible with gun-rights and liberal Democrats. They just need to grasp that when only the Government can have guns, that means the next Richard Nixon's FBI will be the only ones with guns. -If THAT doesn't scare the bejesus out of any good liberal, they are braindead.

I hope they offer more then the gun was new. The we could Go to the store buy 10 then sell them to the government and by new better ones sounds like a great plan to me.

I realize that a lot of you are upset(paranoid) over a possible 855 greentip ammo ban. But a body armor chest plate does very little to stop an average(150 gr) 30-06 or 7mm mag or .270 win, etc. centerfire rifle hunting round. I guess I'm not really on board with the AR crowd as I don't have or need one

Hillary is anti-Gun because "everyone knows..."
It's not even a particularly anti-gun position. It's just that "Everyone knows..." And She's never bothered (nor as far as I know been OFFERED and opportunity to adjust her views.

Or, perhaps it's just such a Dem. Party article of faith that she wouldn't change her position even KNOWING she was wrong.

I'd really like to see a very public and very welcoming attempt to educate her with no hyperbole, no conservative talking points. just the FACTS about guns.

The NRA etc. NEVER do this on a national level.

I, for one, would love to see an anti-Hillary ad which documented all the attempts to get her to even MEET with pro-gun rationalists who had all the data at their fingertips and yet refused to meet with them and take the data seriously.

I am pro gun-rights. Not a Rep/Dem.

GUN RIGHTS are the PRIMARY issue I care about and I can live with hating everything else about a politician as long as they support my rights.

I live with that every time I vote for an evangelical (what I personally consider to be) wackjob who will support my gun rights. I can live with it just as well with a lib-dem who I hate on everything else.

Cause I'm a single-issue voter that way. Want to be a Liberal wackjob? Seriously commit to my gun-rights and I might just vote for you over the lukewarm conservative who WON'T commit to my gun rights.

We, in the gun rights community have adopted far too much of the left/right meme (which is completely fabricated in most cases) and have abandoned the idea of educating our "enemies," to our own downfall.

Personally, I see nothing incompatible with gun-rights and liberal Democrats. They just need to grasp that when only the Government can have guns, that means the next Richard Nixon's FBI will be the only ones with guns. -If THAT doesn't scare the bejesus out of any good liberal, they are braindead.

Are you high ?????????
She is a dyed in the wool left wing control freak and a danger to this country.
Trying to "educate" her is about the most absurd thing I have ever heard in my lifetime ......
Ahh hell it is so far beyond absurd I can't even believe I read that......................

Dont expect any help from the AR crowd when they come after your 30-06 then!:mad:

And then , what differentiates between Tugs' ".30-06" and a sniper rifle? And FWIW, your intent doesn't really count to MDA et al.

936811_10201949378990684_409499382_n.jpg

Dont expect any help from the AR crowd when they come after your 30-06 then!:mad:
I never said I don't support the AR crowd. So climb down off your high horse before you get a nose bleed

I should also add that the only reason I come to this forum is to find out where I can lend my help and support for ALL of our gun rights

Anyone here ever read a detailed accounting of how Port Arthur played out? It makes the mental health failure at Newton look like a bunch of brain surgeons. Not once, but TWICE, psychologists said to lock him up before he killed someone. And then he actually did (had a habit of grabbing the steering wheel while in the car. Finally succeeded in causing an accident that killed the driver).

I never said I don't support the AR crowd. So climb down off your high horse before you get a nose bleed

I should also add that the only reason I come to this forum is to find out where I can lend my help and support for ALL of our gun rights

Your wording definitely threw me off. No high horse here.

I realize that a lot of you are upset(paranoid) over a possible 855 greentip ammo ban. But a body armor chest plate does very little to stop an average(150 gr) 30-06 or 7mm mag or .270 win, etc. centerfire rifle hunting round. I guess I'm not really on board with the AR crowd as I don't have or need one

Need has nothing to do with the 2nd.

A green-tip round penetrates police body armor no better than standard FMJ 5.56 rounds. When they get 855 banned because it can penetrate body armor, it's a very small step to banning everything but possibly frangible ammo, since most stuff is just as deadly. This isn't about the desire to be able to buy armor-piercing bullets(they aren't) it's about the desire to purchase any ammo at all.

Don't be too upset,some of the girls on here read a lot into a post that seems wrong in their eyes.
I'm guessing they are girls cause that's what my ex did is read things into what i said.

I'm not going to make it easy for you by posting a link. Nevertheless, find the law and read it! BATFE ignored the law by even proposing the M855 ban, because the M855 projectile does not conform to the definition of AP projectiles as stated in the law.

No paranoia here. Just a law-abiding citizen who would like to see the governments be the same.

Don't be too upset,some of the girls on here read a lot into a post that seems wrong in their eyes.
I'm guessing they are girls cause that's what my ex did is read things into what i said.

Ohhhhh that's a good one. I will now question my masculinity for the rest of the day....

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads