JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I realize that this is classified as an opinion piece, but it is a factual refutation of faulty research that claims to indicate that mass shooting deaths dropped 37% under the 1994 AWB. We need to be armed with these facts when anti-gunners spout junk science to prop up a new AWB.

Americans will simply ignore the insane libtards and their unconstitutional 'laws'....just like last time.

Laws , bans , restrictions etc...will only work on those who wish to be law abiding.
Criminals , who already think and "work" outside the law...will not be affected by any law new or old.
Andy

I've heard this same report before - that report twisted the stats to make it appear it worked, when it didn't. People need to be reminded of this - particularly the fence sitters and the pro-gun folks that seem to think since AR's, etc. aren't important to them, it's okay to pass such laws. And Democrats would do well to remember that the 1994 AWB cost them dearly in the following election. If they try to pull the same thing, I suspect it will cost them again.

Chaos insues! Take all the guns away from the law abiding, leaving criminals armed as always, what do the antis think will happen? Not just making more criminals out of the law abiding amoung us, real hard core criminals! Combined with LEO who have "No Duty to Protect" what sort of end game do we think there is? Surely the antis have a plan, right? When only the criminals have guns, who's to stop them from really expanding operations? I just can't wrap my head around this, what do these people plan once we are disarmed, Bringing in more illegals, especially the muzzies so they can take over and convert every one? Eff that!
Any one have any ideas what the real end game is once only criminals have guns! Seriously, none of this makes any sence!:eek:

Remember when we had to ban "assault weapons" because they were the weapon of choice for drug dealers and gangs?
We all knew that was BS, but they pulled it off anyway.
NOW they're claiming that it reduced mass shootings?
Why?
Because the Super-Woke don't want, and will reject, new laws that that appear to be targeted at their black and brown brothers and will land more of them in prison. Mass-shootings appear to be, with few exceptions (San Bernardino) perpetrated by straight white males and as such are the perfect vehicle to push the disarmament agenda.

Conspiracy much? No, just the politics of the left... which, by no small coincidence, happens to play out like a half-azzed junior college creative writing assignment.

The data sample in the study is so small that any variations are insignificant. Five incidents in ten years versus three incidents in ten years, and yet they shout 37% and people assume they are talking about hundreds or thousands of incidents. They are purposely misleading the public.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top