JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't find any info on this, but I think it's from last year? Either way, highly impressive. The other guy threw something on the ground as he approached, I don't know if it was a weapon, probably saved his life.

That policeman was anticipating trouble, and his hand was on his pistol when the perp tried to conceal his draw. Being close enough to deflect the perp's gun with his off hand was also an element in his favor.

That policeman was anticipating trouble, and his hand was on his pistol when the perp tried to conceal his draw. Being close enough to deflect the perp's gun with his off hand was also an element in his favor.
What I saw was an example of training really works. The same with the knife fight incident in Ohio.

And that's why smart folks practice drawing from concealment with their main ccw. No ammo needed. But a laser trainer helps. A lot.

What I saw was an example of training really works. The same with the knife fight incident in Ohio.
See we don't even need John. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top