JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In liquidating my late friends estate a "spruce rifle" plus an American Eagle trials luger were found tucked away. I had heard about both for many decades but never seen either. The story was was were issued to a relative , supposedly and officer, in mid 1918. The rifle is is in about 85% and the pistol is all matching but 50% . I think the pistol was a real trials piece as it has external pitting which may have come from the testing process. I was told both were issued as second line weapons' due to WW! arms shortage. Both stayed with family in WA and were to be given to his son. The son got himself some felony's and i was asked to sell, Them. The plan is to RIA and i have asked for copies of the pics which i will post in next month or two.

Sad to say, at this point in time I just sold my PCMR rifle at a show this past week. Health problems are forcing me to sell stuff off and pay bills. So a local collector picked it up and now owns it.

Sorry to hear. Having to sell off a favorite is hard. "Fortunately" lever guns are among the few that don't have a special appeal for me -- plus its a painful reminder of a good man gone. The next big auction will be next year and haven't sent it yet. Gotten inquiry's here and from overseas on both items. Guess current inflation rate has got folks scrambling for hard item investments.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top