JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My favorite point was, "why ban the weapon you hope the police will show up with to defend you against terrorists?"

also, networks "ignorant and desperate for ratings".

This should run several times a day on all of the phony news outlets as a PSA.

Agreed, This needs to be put in every media outlet and broad cast day and night! I want to see this on those big billboards on streets! Every "merican needs to see this, by force if needed!

PaulB47 your getting pretty good at articulating well reasoned letters, keep writing and sending them, those like me ( more of a verbal sledge hammer) need your help getting our thoughts and words heard by those who need to listen! Well done sir, and thanks for taking up the challenge for doing so!

By the way, the author, David French, is the independent candidate that William Kristol was all hot to trot for a couple weeks ago. Because he is actually a great American, he decided NOT to run even though he had a path.

Not a path to win, you see, but a path to run...and a path to garner enough votes from Trump that Hillary would be the next POTUS (God forbid!).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads