JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I'm pretty new to the forum, but looking forward to contributing where I can.

I'm finally taking the leap into long guns. Ordered a Stag Model 2T today. I've been very impressed with their customer service so far, and the price is definitely right. I also like the fact that they only charged an extra $20 to upgrade to a chrome lined bolt carrier.

I'll post pics in about 4-6 weeks when I receive it. That's a heck of a shorter lead time than Rock River, and I've heard better reviews on the Stags vs. Rock River, although I've read that RRA's are solid rifles as well.

Seems that with all the political stuff going on right now, all of the online bulk ammo sights are either raising their prices, or are just sold out. If anybody has an inside track on some decent bulk ammo deals, I'm all ears. Also, if anybody knows some decent outdoor spots in Wasington to go plinking, please share.

I'm a member at West Coast Armory in Bellevue, but to access the rifle range I have to upgrade my membership and that's gonna be another $275 annually. Would much rather find a decent outdoor spot if I can.

So...I'm sure there are other Stag owners in here. Let me know what to expect, or be aware of...good or bad.

Now I've gotta convince the wife to put a holographic optic in the budget. Or maybe an ACOG that's self luminating. LOL

Welcome! There is a range fairly close to you between Kenmore and Lynnwood. Check out Wildlife Committee of Washington/Kenmore Shooting Range. I haven't shot there in years so I can't address quality but it is close and open to the public. There is also a public range out in Issaquah called/at Issaquah Sportsman's Club. I've shot there recently and for a public range it isn't too bad. Some of the folks up that way can comment on public lands available to shooters.

Thanks! I've actually looked into the Kenmore range. I need to give them a call. I'm not sure they allow semi auto AR rifles. I was reading their rules the other day and saw something about only loading one round into the chamber at a time and it didn't sound like they were geared for AR type rifles. I could be wrong though.

Anticipation is killing me as well. I ordered an Alaskan Co-pilot from Wild West Guns in May with an estimated 6 month turn time. Welcome to the early stages of BRD, your wallet will never be the same!!:cool:

I was reading their rules the other day and saw something about only loading one round into the chamber at a time and it didn't sound like they were geared for AR type rifles. I could be wrong though.

If that was how they worded it then it has no meaning, unless it has more than one barrel you can only put one round in a chamber at a time :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top