JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a Lifetime NRA member and the wife and I support a woman's right to choose to have an abortion.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

Well, if you have no logical argument or facts to back up your agenda, you are reduced to emotional ploys and the blame game.

And I don't think we want to/are allowed to get into the abortion discussion here. I have plenty to say on that, but will hold my tongue for now.

I think the death penalty is different. The whole trial, and presenting evidence and a chance to defend yourself, and being convicted by a jury of your peers due to evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that you are not fit to be called a human being. That is not the same.

It is sad that defenseless children died. Who made the school a gun free zone that rendered the school defenseless? The same ones exploiting the deaths of the children. They should be ashamed of their actions, or lack thereof. Ask them if their child was sitting in a class room and a crazy person came in the door with a gun would they want the teacher to be armed so there was at least a chance that their child's life might be saved?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top