JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now they're demanding that the banks separate all firearm items and ammunition into their own groupings so that way the sales can be "scrutinized". With this they can track anyone and everyone down who actually uses a credit card to purchase anything firearm related.

Huh. Not to poo poo your concern, but I was pretty sure the credit card company already tracked what I was buying. One more reason to use cash I guess.

Huh. Not to poo poo your concern, but I was pretty sure the credit card company already tracked what I was buying. One more reason to use cash I guess.
Yes but now they want to delve deeper into it, that should be a concern for most of us.
These anti-gun groups need to be investigated and shut down for such nefarious and devious tactics.

Engaging in entirely lawful commerce related to a civil right enshrined in the bill of rights, shouldn't necessitate such concern, and if it does, it sounds like infringement.

Something brought up years ago about credit/debt card tracking was the bank or other entities could score your purchases. Too much Wendy's or cigarettes? Ironically, too much Macy's would never be a problem.

Cash is the easy answer and I'd probably spend less if I carried more. But it cost around $50 just to fill my Kia. I remember $40-50 lasting a week because that's all I had. When you can see it disappear before your eyes you're going to try and hang on to it more.

This comes up every few years. I remember seeing it in 2012, and used to see it come up often enough in Facebook, before I quit that echo chamber.
It would face pretty severe scrutiny under the 4th and 14th amendments.

This comes up every few years. I remember seeing it in 2012, and used to see it come up often enough in Facebook, before I quit that echo chamber.
It would face pretty severe scrutiny under the 4th and 14th amendments.
It's been happening for years...

Think of it as.......
The Anti-Gun folks are just trying to HELP YOU.

1662143087531.png

Aloha, Mark

Just last night I tried explaining that to my parents, they think I'm a tinfoil hat type now. How unfortunate, all their news comes from the TV and paper, programming complete I guess 😞
Sorry to hear that Kyle!!

ESG is happening around the world and is going to continue to impact financial, commerce, economies around the world. It's not talked about much on legacy news/tv but real easy to find on the internet, and not just on tin foil websites.

A Duck Duck Go search gave many results, this is just one typical example:

ESG stands for E nvironmental S ocial and G overnance, and refers to the three key factors when measuring the sustainability and ethical impact of an investment in a business or company. Most socially responsible investors check companies out using ESG criteria to screen investments.

Just last night I tried explaining that to my parents, they think I'm a tinfoil hat type now. How unfortunate, all their news comes from the TV and paper, programming complete I guess 😞
Tell your parents that THIS subject matter is on 'some' regular news stations too. OTA free reception. I personally have seen it on my LOCAL stations, local and national news and NOT just on PBS. ABC, CBS, NBC, the local merged ABC/FOX link for OTA and off of their websites online. Nightly news and on the AM local stations.

Some RADIO stations talk about it depending on their HOST or show's agenda.

IT IS ALL OVER if you do a search online in REGULAR NEWSPAPERS online, online ones only - NO paper, FORBES, NATIONAL REVIEW, BLOOMBERG, FINANCIAL SECTIONS of many, many newspapers ONLINE, some 'farming' shows EARLY in the morning where they give out cattle and crop prices, THE HILL, LIBERAL, CONSERVATIVE and MODERATE PAPERS ONLINE, etc.

BANKS, CREDIT UNIONS, SOME PRIVATELY MANAGED PENSION FUNDS, credit card companies, etc. SAY that they find this a HUGE OPPORTUNITY for their business. MORE POKING = more time = more money to charge and make for labor/costs/computers for them to do their job and tons more.

PLUS the financial institutions can CATER TO THEIR OWN WOKE CROWD!

THEY will PASS on their costs to YOU as a consumer in some way plus the .gov folks may or may not pay them more $$$ for their trouble.

THE WEF - WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM and others of their dirty ILK love this crapola. They will dictate to YOU what you must or should do or just shut you DOWN with your business, private, etc. accounts or just STEAL or freeze it all UP!

NO bank account for you, Mr. or Miss GUN OWNER or something that we do NOT approve of! YOU are s out of luck!

(SIDE NOTE: Some BIG 'banks' in the UK and elsewhere are charging their OWN long time CUSTOMERS fees for handling their own freaking now FROZEN MONEY in their own bank accounts - LEGAL ACCOUNTS just because they are RUSSIAN too.

Including RUSSIAN people who have NOTHING to do with the poop going on but because they ARE Russian - the new BS applies to them.

NOW YOU KNOW DANG WELL, if the powers that be did this S to some other people in the world - the NEWS would be all over them like STINK ON S for being BIASED and tons more - discrimination!

JUST LIKE THIS ESG = DISCRIMINATION!

FROZEN ACCOUNTS - HEY, WE CAN CHARGE THEM FEES AND NOT JUST STEAL THEIR MONEY OUTRIGHT! FEES for a freaking frozen account. LOOK it up - I am not kidding you.

They can do this because they are NOT ONLY THIEVES - money changers in their own temples of GREED/THEFT but because of really STUPID and totally unethical POLICIES and POLITICS!

SO they not only STEAL money outright - remove it ALL asap and all kinds of PRIVATE PROPERTY STUFF out there in BYE BIDEN - world leader FUBAR land... they will FREEZE YOUR MONEY and then CHARGE YOU FEES - MONTHLY/YEARLY FEES just because 'they can'.

PLUS IT IS MUCH EASIER TO CONTROL WHATEVER 'AGENDA' THAT SUCH AND SUCH COMPANY or WORLD/NATIONAL LEADER CHOOSES TO DO!

Meanwhile BYE BIDEN wants to give more BILLIONS of US tax dollar money (Friday news!) and GOODS to the most corrupt - disgusting money laundering country in the world - the Ukraine. FOLLOW that money and connect the dots and see what Dems, Reps, and others IN and out of power in THIS COUNTRY and worldwide are ON THE TAKE - grifters!

HOW MUCH MONEY WENT TO THE 'BIG MAN' ala HUNTER?! TO ALL OF THE OTHER DEMS and REPS now?!)

And the WOKE CROWD love it. The stupid or NOT WELL INFORMED CROWD love it too.

IT is all about control and the control freaks LOVE this dung.

I would add much more but it will be too LONG to type.

When you LOOK this up to prove what THIS IS and not only when it comes to Prince Charles, other politicians, famous people IN and OUT of the BIG INDUSTRIES from financial to you name it, look it up under DD GO and GOOGLE alone as ESG, ESG financial, ESG fill in the blanks, etc.

Cate
Gun Control = People Control

ADDED MORE - typos.

Last Edited:
Sorry to hear that Kyle!!

ESG is happening around the world and is going to continue to impact financial, commerce, economies around the world. It's not talked about much on legacy news/tv but real easy to find on the internet, and not just on tin foil websites.

A Duck Duck Go search gave many results, this is just one typical example:
Spot on!

Even if they used to trace STUFF as we all know... the ESG crapola is way OUT THERE in LA LA CONTROL FREAK LAND.

Take care.

Cate

The control freaks saw what another WEF lover named TRUDEAU, spit, did in CANADA with the truck drivers and other peaceful supporters.

(OLD threads here.)

Trudeau's top woman who smiled ALL OVER THE NEWS while she and Trudeau SHUT DOWN people's BANK ACCOUNTS, ALL of their money, debit and credit cards, etc. was/is tied into the Ukraine. LOOK at her Daddy's sordid past and with her other relatives.

I wonder if she was wearing her shiny black boots and clicked her heels ala a WW2 movie and real life scene and WHO her family supported while she was on the NEWS and in her office?!

That was ONE of MANY TRIAL RUNS. Trudeau made his point and POOF! NO money, no cards, no bills paid, no money for heat, fuel, housing, food, etc.

And TRUDEAU did this to TRUCKING COMPANIES (NO making payroll!) and not just to individual - one owner owned businesses.

Plus he screwed with PEACEFUL SUPPORTERS who came out and gave food, coffee, fuel and some warm shelter and showers to truckers too. LITTLE OLD LADIES who baked pies and made coffee even if they did not have a LOT of money or things to OFFER those truckers. THAT is a fact!

Plus HE and she shut down those FUND RAISING WEBSITES for those truckers and FROZE ALL OF THAT MONEY and some of it came back and some of it was LOST from what I read since I was following it all some time ago.

ESG is one very BAD IDEA.

Cate
PS: SOME OLD FASHIONED conservative - libertarian should START their own bank.
AN OLD SCHOOL man or woman with OLD SCHOOL CLIENTS.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top